chapter 6

Josh and blink going towards the stairs, josh suddenly realized he wore wrong shoes.

"Blink u go ahead i am coming in a minute, i need to change my shoes." he said and went back to the room.

Meanwhile all the three girls went down the stairs and then they went to the practice room.

Roy was standing there and then saw prips coming he rushed toward the door.

"Ahh hello we meet again." roy waved at prips.

"Oh yeah hello." prips waved back. "Who is this gentleman?" Mahiro whispered while teasing prips. "Shut up!" Prips said and then went on"umm this is my best friend and one of my roommate Mahiro and this is my other roommate Bell. And he is the guy that i told u about last night."

"Hi i am Roy hope we become good friends." Then came blink, he went towards Roy.

"Where is josh?" roy asked. Blink replied "he is coming he had to change his shoes. "guys this is my roommate Blink." Roy introduced him and then saw josh coming inside the practice room "And that's my other roommate." Roy said and all the thee of the girls turned around.

Josh and Prips saw each other and shouted " YOU" .

The scream was so loud that people outside the building could hear them. There was a sudden silence in the room for a second. 

after around one minute Roy asked "umm so i am guessing u both know each other." 

"I don't know who this stupid person is " prips replied. 

"Yeah right." josh added.

"okay so i guess we would get along each other." roy said with so much akwardness.

prips then said "No i am totally fine." with a face that could kill people.

Mahiro then said "excuse us for a second" and pulled prips out the door, "who is he why are u getting angry on seeing him?" 

"its nothing he is the same guy i was talking about yesterday." prips told her

"but u just told me that Roy guy was yesterday's guy. now i am confused." mahiro replied.

"oh u dumb woman Roy is the one who met me in front of the building that other stupid guy is the guy that i met at the airport the taxi guy ring a bell?"prips said

"Boy u met a lot of guys yesterday, lucky huh." mahiro teasing prips lightening her mood.

"oh please instead of meeting him i rather not meet any guy ever." prips told her.

"come on look at him he is not that bad he is actually handsome actually that Roy guy is also handsome. i can't wait if there are any more guys i can meet." mahiro talking to prips and looking inside the room.

"no way right now we have to focus on our audition. lets go inside now , i think any moment the practice would start." prips said and then she and mahiro went inside.

Josh pov

what is that stupid woman doing here. i just hope she and me never meet much. right now leave her and focus u were lucky enough to get a second chance don't ruin it because of some girl u don't even know.

Prips pov

I can't believe i have to see him everyday till the audition what is he even doing here i clearly remember him asking for a taxi to DSP media. Why do i care leave it focus.

Mahiro, prips and bell sat down on the floor, Josh, roy and blink too sat opposite to them.

Roy pov

How do they know each other, it is pretty obvious they know each other just how. tonight when we go back i have to ask Josh.

Then suddenly a man came blowing whistle "everyone please sit down" 

Everyone sat down then the person went on "hello i am going to be your trainer my name is mr. song hope we all work together. This audition is a little different than the audition that regularly happens. Tomorrow you all will have your look test and then all those passed are gonna gather around here and there is gonna be ur partner selection."

Everyone confused that what is partner selection cause they had never heard of it.

Mr. song went on "let me explain in this audition we are gonna see how everyone from different culture get together and how you all bond and form perfect team. And for today you all are gonna have basic training and from tomorrow your real audition starts good luck."

Now everyone was a little tensed.

Prips was getting more nervous but she thought good things and remained calm so that she could focus.

                      ...........TO BE CONTINUED

🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞🎀💞💌💌💌                                           💌💌💌

Hello people 💖 i am back with the next chapter.Please tell me if u liked it and any suggestions as usual are welcomed🥺💙
So until next time, please vote and comment and pls if u like it share with your friends.🧿🌌
Bye bye, See u in next chapter🍦