𝕊𝕦𝕞 𝕣𝔸𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕄 𝕝𝕃𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕤

So I took this SS sometime ago and I wanna make a story out of it.
----------------------------------

3rd POV.?

It was a nice clear day, the sun was shining, birds chipping and- "AAAAAAAAAAA" Mellisa screams. Someone who was just passing by hears. "Who was that" she thought. Fiona was just walking her dog when she heard it.

Mellisa continues to scream but this time, screaming for help. The second she did, Fiona rushed to where the voice is coming from to find a lady and a man towering over her.

Somehow, Fiona was unnoticed and as she realizes it, she uses it to her advantage. She hides behind the door and lets her dog off the leash, telling it to attack the man. The dog followed and jumped on the unknown man, barking loudly.

"ARGHH!!" The man shouts "GET THIS  FILTHY DOG OFF ME!!" Mellisa freezes, "Br-" Before she could finish, Fiona punches the man in his face and kicked where it would hurt the most. (A/N: I think you can get it)

Mellisa's mind was racing, "who was this pretty girl that came to 'save'
me?" Fiona spits at the man on the floor. "And NEVER touch her or any woman again"

"Are you okay ma'am?" Fiona asks, approaching Mellisa. Her heart was racing "Oh God, Oh God, Shes so pretty!!" All she could do was stare with a blushing face.

"Miss?" Fiona says, "A-Ah! Sorry! But-" Its true that Fiona was also mesmerized by the others beauty and voice. Fiona hugs her interrupting Mellisa's sentence.

"Its okay, you're safe now" Fiona whispers into Mellisa's ear. Mellisa hugs back but still worried, They felt like they could stay like that forever. Mellisa, now blushing even more, broke the hug and said.

"U-um, Thank you, I appreciate your help but.." She points at the 'dead' man and says "That's Jason, my brother.." A confused face forms on Fiona's face, then an upset one.

"How dare he do this to his own sister?!" Fiona says, hugging Mellisa once again. "Ah! No no! You've got it all wrong!" Fiona pulls back as Mellisa continues to explain.

"I actually asked him to help me practice for the 'play' we have this Sunday..." Fiona's eyes widen as she asks "So.. it was all acting..?" "Uh.. yes.."

"O-Oh! I'm so sorry" Now it was her turn to blush. Fiona stood up and helped Mellisa and Jason up as well. "Sorry man, I just heard a scream over here and assumed you were the bad guy"

His face and other part still in pain he replies, "It's good" giving her a thumbs up.
----------------------------------
They enter a house where they had tea and talked.

"Ah! My name's Mellisa" "Fiona, Honestly, you're really cute, can I have your number?"

Mellisa was beet red and answered "O-oh, thank you and yes" She gave Fiona her phone and whispers "you're really cute too.." "what was that?" "N-NOTHING"

Fiona actually heard what she said crystal clear but decided not to tell. She smiles and says "Alright here you go" "Thank you.."

Fiona checks the time and picked up her dog "Looks like I have to go now" "Oh, okay, see you sometime?" "Yeah, Bye Mellisa!" Fiona walks to the door and just before she leaves she turns around and says-

"Call me" She winks and waves goodbye. Mellisa now flustered she says "b-bye.."

Meanwhile Jason was sipping his tea watching all of this unfold
-----------------------
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

"I just helped you get a girlfriend" Jason says "S-SHUT UP!"
----------------------------------------------------

Hehehehehsjehehsb

Hoped you liked it
-Mareeeeeeeeee