Prologue

"Secretly loving You
Is not Enough"

Written by: Rose Lyn M.C.

Her Secret love

This is story is all about believing in love that always be there for you, thier some hurts that you fill when your loving someone that can not leave more in this world. Love, love is always a Happy memories and their is some hurts in love.

"Hi I'm Lance Luke Crew 22 years of leaving in this full of love words I'm always playing guitar to wrote a song that all about of believing in love that never die." By the way I'm Lance that they call me here in Anderson college school I don't know why I'm being lonely sometimes, because I love being lonely sometimes it's too peaceful for me.

"Anyway I'm graduating this year I have a girl best friend she's Rookie Lane Cruz she likes music too that why I'm loving him secretly I believe that someday she's fill my love for him", being with Rookie is too Believing and Painful because I can't tell what is may true feelings that because I say painful for me. I know there's something she hiding in me Everytime she's with me I know that someday their something happen that's hurt me more.

PS: If you like me to continue this story please vote and read may prologue and comment if you like it this I wanna share you something Love, Memories, and Paintful story I'm still waiting for the next start of chapter of this story kindly support this ongoing short story.

Please like and follow this account of Author@Rookie_Lane...