Prologue

The fight was over, Joker has single handedly took down the royals.

Many point of views were being pointed at Joker including insults and some feared to say anything.

Joker stood there with his foot on the former king.

...

Opinions flew through Wellstons halls the next day as the boy known as John strolled on his free period.

JOHN POV

I strolled across the halls as insults and rumors filled both my ears.

"God do these people ever stop gossiping?" I thought in my head.

I continued to walk down the hall trying to find Sera to clear up all the gossip in the hallway.

Instead of Sera I bumped into the short girl thats been hanging around Sera lately.

"Hey your Seras friend right?" I question her

"O-Oh yes." She replied softly then looked down.

"Do you know where Sera could be?" I brought up.

"No I haven't seen Sera since yesterday." She replied.

"If you see her, tell her to come and talk with me." I said as I walked away.

...

When school was over i walked to Woaba Boba to clear my head a bit after today.

The waitress walked to me.

"What would you like today sir?" She asked.

"I'll get the Mango Boba" I replied.

"Right away." The waitress said as she walked away.

I looked up at the TV showing the news of another superhero death by ember.

I thought for a bit and sat quietly and a thought popped in my mind.

"If I reveal myself as Joker and change the way school goes on, Sera might talk to me!"

After I finished my Mango Boba I left the money and left.

My hands were in my pocket as I walked to rent a motel for a quick day since I decided I didn't want anything to do with Wellston for a night.

I laid in bed thinking how I would reveal myself tomorrow soon falling asleep afterwards.