22

Renjun woke up to have Hyunsoo closer than the night before, her body was inches away from him but what caught his attention the most was her hand interlaced with his, their hands touched all night and he could feel his sleepiness drive away just thinking about it, she slept soundly and Renjun struggled quiet a bit to let go of her hand without waking her up.

Hyunsoo had been sleeping for hours on end, after a week's worth of tire and mixed emotions a good night's sleep was what she genuinely needed. It went past noon by the time she woke up, a first time for the girl who was normally an early bird. Hyunsoo could feel just how messy her hair had become after her slumber, her muscles ached from having slept for so long but it all felt better when she stretched herself and got out of Renjun's bed.

The girl yawned as she looked around her to not see the younger boy anywhere near, the confusion fell aside when she saw the blue post it note on the bedside table.

-I'm going to get some of your stuff from your house, whatever you might need while you're here so don't worry, I'll be back in a while, don't open the door unless you hear the doorbell ring thrice. If you're awake talk to Kim as well, he must've been worried the past week.
- Rj

Hyunsoo felt a small smile seeing the little spelling errors he caused that made the note just cuter to read, she thought back to her life and realised she hadn't checked the news or spoke to Kim, she just stayed away from the world outside for a whole week.

She dialed Kim and waited for him to connect to the call.

"Hello," Kim spoke and Hyunsoo bit her lips hoping he wasn't mad at her.

"Are you okay Hyunsoo? I visited you the other day but you never opened the door, no calls or texts, where had you been-"

"I'm sorry," she said, cutting the man off and she heard him sigh on the other end.

"Is everything okay?" He asked and Hyunsoo could hear his concern making her respond quicker.

"Yes, I just, I didn't feel like it these days," she said honestly.

"Well, the fact that you didn't attend quite a few events which were initiated for your success was overestimated by a lot, they find you mysterious now I guess?" At that Hyunsoo chuckled small.

"You're growing Hyunsoo, people are starting to really like you, they respect the fact that you aren't attending lavish parties, I feel you're not doing well emotionally though?" Kim asked and Hyunsoo sighed.

"I promise to get better, how's CoverGirl doing?"

"Are you messing me with me?" Kim asked and Hyunsoo pout not being able to understand.

"Go check your bank account and you'll know, you're gonna be a lot busier this week so prepare for that okay, I'll hang up now," he said and disconnected leaving Hyunsoo confused.

She did as she was told and checked her bank account to see a huge deal of money transferred from Christopher, the European man who worked for CoverGirl. She moved to check the news and her name was the first to show up in terms of Korean Modelling. A smile of pride spread across her face, pictures and articles about her that made her feel genuinely happy.

- Who knew she would come back this hard after a hiatus?

- We're proud of you Ji Hyunsoo!

- I wanna be like her too!

She gulped, though immensely proud and happy for herself she was also pressured, this meant she had to work harder in order to remain constant in this industry. Hyunsoo tidied herself up and brushed her hair with her fingers while walking out of the room, a small smile on her face till she heard the main door opening.

The sound stopped for a second and the door bell rang thrice just like she read in the note and she calmed down. The door opened rashly and a big black suitcase was shoved on the floor, followed by a second grey one and then got in Renjun who looked tired. He breathed in deeply till his eyes met Hyunsoo.

She walked slowly as there was yet a slight bit of pain around her heels and helped Renjun bring in the suitcases.

"How much did you bring?" Hyunsoo said with a little chuckle to see him so famished and sat down on the couch.

"You can look through it all and tell me if there's anything missing."

Renjun placed the back of his head of the headrest of his couch while Hyunsoo did as he asked. She saw her clothes and toiletries, she was a bit surprised to see her mentrual pads and inner garments and though a bit embarrassed she found it heartwarming of him.

He lift his head and turned to look at her. Renjun felt this calmness in him when he saw her face, she looked happier from how he found her and he was satisfied to know that it was him who made her feel better, he felt narcissistic but then again, to know he was the reason to her smile made him feet fluttery inside. Before he would blurt anything out of the ordinary he got off the couch making Hyunsoo look at him a bit confused.

"I'll go take a shower, I need to handover the portrait from a few days ago."

To Be Continued...