1. Alpha Kane

- by AminaAdamou -

- 🐺 -

Summary

Ember Yale, an omega werewolf, was having a "normal" day of school when she bumped into an alpha werewolf named Kane Wilder. The encounter was awkward at the very best, and at the very worst a fight that turned so wrong just because Kane rejected Ember as his mate. Ever since then, their hate for one another is mutual, at least...

After high school comes college. There, Ember had two friends: a faerie named Aster and a wizard named Ian. Apart from them and her single mother, she had no one, but bullies and jerks. And Kane was one of them. However, little did she know that he may be into her more than she could imagine.

- 🐺 -

Opinion

I haven't read the whole story because it's paid, but the first few chapters literally got me hooked. The diction, the imagery, the character details, they were all amazing and I could picture the scenes in my head. The last chapter that I read also got me wondering what would happen to Ember and Ian as they faced the (SPOILER ALERT) trolls. Would Kane be sneaking behind their backs and waiting for a chance to "rescue" Ember from the trolls like a knight would do to a damsel?

Overall, this is an excellent werewolf love story. I bet it wouldn't be long until both Kane and Ember are wrong about their "hate".

- 🐺 -

Note

The book is not in Wattpad; however, the book is in AnyStories and the link to it is https://anystories.onelink.me/zUiI/up8