Chapter 1

WARNING⚠️: Read At Your Own Risk!

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Sana was currently working at her office, she was known as one of the riches Ceo in Korean, her worth was in billion dollars, she was also known as the black sheep of family Minatozaki, because of her stubborn attitude

She buyed her own house back in College she was sick of her parents telling her what to do,her parents were controlling them, they needed to follow the rules or they will punish them like servants.

As i said Sana was a stubborn kid she hates being scolded that's when she decided to buy her own house oh not a house a MANSION yes a mansion, she buyed it with her own money she saved up by working as a waitress back in college.

And after she saved enough money she decided to build her own company that's when she met her bestfriends Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Nayeon, She was very thankful to have a bestfriends like them, her friends was there since the beggining they supported her in every bottles.

and never left her even in her darkest times, Sana loves writing poems, she expresses her feelings by writing.

____

"Somebody please save me from this
pain that i'm feeling now.
Everybody thought that it's easy.
but it seems like no one's coming to
try and save me.

I've been smiling and putting up this "happy mask"
that people see on the outside.
I still wish that people will see that i'm actually
dying on the inside.

Do you care about my scars, my battles and my wounds?

Stop acting like you care when you're the one who's causing this pain.
Do not give me an umbrella when you'll also bring me rain."

Someone knock on the door, Sana sigh and closed her notebook "come in, it's open" she said as the door slowly open revealing the person behind. It was Nayeon and Jeongyeon,

Nayeon is known as a famous singer in korea under JYP Entertainment, Jeongyeon is a famous korean actress she was known because of her good acting in the age of 23.

the couple walk in with a smile on their faces. "what's with the smile? it creeps the shit out of me" as Sana look at them with disgust paste on her face, "it's our 4th anniversarry idiot" Nayeon laugh, "where's Jihyo?" Sana ask "She said she didn't want to be a third wheel so she'll just follow us"

"anyways were here because we were planning to have a party at our house since it's our anniversarry we'll be inviting some of our friends" Jeongyeon explained, "oh okay i'm in, hey let's have lunch i'm hungry don't worry i'll pay, contact Jihyo and tell her to go at xxx resturant"

they were on the restaurant as they saw Jihyo walking toward them "i'm sorry i'm late" Jihyo said and went '😁' before sitting, Jihyo is known as one of the famous Ceo she owned the 'Park Entertainment'

____

Tzuyu on the other side was a Famous Model in South Korea, she was known as the 'Visual' of korea many people admire her because of her undying beauty, she's also good at writing poems same as Sana.

Tzuyu's phone rang it was Nayeon, She's friends with Nayeon and Jeongyeon she met them at a coffee shop back then. She answered the call, "Hey Nayeon what's up?"

"Hey i just want to invite you to our party, it's our 4th anniversary, you can also invite some of your friends too, soo are you coming??" Nayeon ask exitedly "of course i would come, i'll bring the couple too, just send me address"

"okay see you at the party tzuyu" Nayeon bid her goodbye and ended the call, the latter stand up and start finding a dress to wear for the party.

she found a black offshoulder dress that shows her curves, she take a look of herself in the mirror before heading outside of her house, "what took you so long?" Mina asked "anyways let's go now we don't want to be late do we"