17.

Her.

I got up eagerly and hurried up to get dressed. I did my morning routine, hair and makeup before putting on my clothes. I smiled widely at the name necklace on my neck, as well as locket and rings. I finished off with my perfume and went downstairs.

 I spotted Leonardo, who looks dashing in total black suit, with stunning bouquet of roses

"Buongiorno, mia regina."- he stated  and gave the bouquet before hugging me affectionally.     (Good morning, my queen.) 

"Buongiorno, mio re."- I happing replied and hugged him securely while placing gentle kiss on his chin. (Good morning, my king.)

"They are beautiful."- I addressed the flowers and he smiled charmingly while placing tender kiss on my cheek, making my heart soar from cheerfulness. 

"You look gorgeous, principessa

"You look gorgeous, principessa."- said Leonardo while looking at me up and down. 

"And you look handsome."- I spoke with blush on my cheeks that I am used to now. He chuckled and kissed my cheeks before we went to the dinning room. 

"I nostri piccoli diavoli."- I said as soon as they came in my view. (Our little devils.)

I kneel in front of our dogs and hugged them at the same time while kissing their noses. Then, I joined Leo at the table and he pulled my chair closer to his, making me wonder what for. 

"I want as much you as I can get before I go to work."- he answered my unspoken question. I smiled contently and kissed his cheek. 

We ate breakfast while talking about nothing. After that, we went to the garage and Leonardo let me choose the car and said that I can drive to what I quickly agreed in excitement. I took matte grey Maserati. 

As I drove, we chatted about plans for today. I drove to my work first. We exited the car and Leo caged me with his arms as my back is pressed against the car. The look in bottomless, hypnotising eyes of the most beautiful hazel colour says it all and quite frankly, I want it too. 

I placed my hands on Leonardo's sharp jawline and pulled him closer; he quickly complied to my action. I kissed him tenderly and fondly while he gave me the same treatment as his hands held my waist in delicate grip.