Chapter 3

today i was getting ready for school when i get a text from my boyfriend, i haven't seen him for a while because he was on vacation so later i planned on surprising him by going to his house, i texted his mom telling her about my little plan. i made him a basket with candies and movies.

———————————time skip———-———-————

J- mom, dad i'm going to matt's ( i just made up a random name lmao u can change it if u want)
M- ok be back by 830
J- ok
H- are you going to be eating dinner there?
J- um yeah probably
H&M- love you
J- love you too
——————————time skip————————————
*knock knock knock*
(MM- Matt's mom)
MM- hi honey Matt is just upstairs!
J- ok thank you
you said hugging her. matt's mom always loved me she thought i was the sweetest thing. she always wanted a daughter and i was like the  daughter she never had and i loved the relationship me and her had.
i walked into his room to see something i never wanted or thought i would see. it was my boyfriend well now probably my ex boyfriend making out with a half naked girl, well that half naked girl was now who is my ex best friend lily ( i have a thing against this girl named lily so i
put her name. so again if you want you can change them. btw all these names are my best friends names so yeah.) i just stood their in shock with tears starting to run down my face but no noise came out of my mouth. they stopped kissing to take off matt's shirt and while they were doing that lily saw me she stopped taking of his shirt and in that moment i started to sob my eyes out. lily ran up to me trying to explain it's not what it looks like but it obviously is.
J- what the actual fuck!?
L- Jaiden it's not what it looks like i swear.
J- oh ya then what is it. why would you guys do that to me.
M- because you weren't enough for me lily is everything your not she is pretty, thoughtful, and your none of those things your just annoying and ugly do have any idea how embarrassing it has been to date you people must think i'm desperate. you should just do us all a favor and go die in a fucking whole.
J- will do
i walked downstairs and matts mom saw me and she ran to hug me
MM- what's wrong sweetie?
J- matt, he cheated.
MM- oh my actual fucking god are you ok
J- ya it's fine
MM- no it's not sweetie i'm going to kill him for what he did to you. MATT!? Get down here right the hell now
matt came downstairs
J- um i think i'm going to go
MM- ok honey again i am so sorry for what my son did to you i hope what he did to you won't ruin what we have?
J- of course it won't. but thank you i'll talk to you later bye
i walk out the door into my car and drive home
M- hi honey dinner is soon
J- ok dad
i then run upstairs and go into my room and shut the door and start crying. I then heard pawing at my door i assumed it was bandit because that's what she does when she knows i'm sad. i open the door look down and i see her i then see my 2 sisters and they immediately see that i was crying and they then hugged me so tight we then sat in my room for the next five minutes making me stop crying and telling them what happened. we then hear my mom and dad call us down for dinner and i still haven't told them why we broke up i just told them we did because i know they would KILL him, which i mean i guess it's fine but i will never here the end of it so me and my sisters just left it at that.

A/n: so the next chapter is just gonna be your back story so ya bye bye luv u

word count : 720 words