𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

JOSIE and destiny were inside of the house relaxing on the couch. "hey i'm gonna go facetime mauricio." destiny stood up with her phone. josie gave her a sly face, "i see you."

    destiny jokingly rolled her eyes before finding a private area. she decided to sit in the kitchen since the music was basically impossible to hear from here. she called mauricio and he immediately answered. "hey so what did you want to tell me?"

"i'm not the only one coming to los angeles." destiny was confused, "who is else is coming along?" she adjusted her camera so that he could see her better. "derek's coming with mike, vallyk, and kobe. they're gonna stay with me."

"oh my god! now i'm really really excited." mauricio smiled at her. "apparently mike wants to find a girlfriend here which is stupid."

"mike's lonely he should find somebody." destiny suggested. "he's tried many times but he always manages to fail." destiny sighed, "what about derek?"

derek told mauricio that he decided to tag along because of josie, except that was a secret that mauricio had to keep to himself. "um, he just wants to visit you know?" destiny nodded. "and vallyk?"

"him and kobe want to go to disneyland." he answered, leaving destiny with another smile. "we should all go!" mauricio liked that destiny was happy.

destiny always loved disneyland and spent a lot of time there. she had been to every ride and everytime she visited it was always exciting. even though carlos and destiny had many dates there, she decided to leave that in the past. in fact, destiny seemed to finally be getting over carlos.

"i'm gonna make a burrito." destiny randomly said. "can i add kobe to this call?" mauricio asked her, "okay."
mauricio quickly added kobe. "whaddup." kobe's voice echoed through the kitchen, and somehow made its way over the living room where josie was at. "hi kobe." destiny smiled at him. kobe smiled back. destiny felt a bit awkward knowing that kobe told her that mauricio like her. she felt kinda bad too.

     "i'm leaving this call." kobe left and now it was just mauricio and destiny again. "hey, dess, i need to tell you something."

     destiny sat back down on the table, "what's up?" mauricio felt his anxiety rise. "i like you, destiny." mauricio confessed, leaving destiny shocked. "you... like me?"

     she tried her best to sound surprised, but mauricio felt like something was off. "yeah, like a lot. i know it's stupid but-"

    "it's not stupid, mauri." he smiled at her. "i wanted to tell you how i felt but right now seemed like a better time since it's just the two of us." destiny felt somebody watching her so she turned around and saw josie snooping in on their conversation. "go away." she whispered.

    "mauricio, i think i'd prefer talking about this in person." mauricio frowned, "if that's what makes you feel better." he quickly hung up and destiny felt really bad. she knew she fucked up. "so you and mauricio?" josie teased. "not now."

AUTHOR'S NOTE
apple sauce hits different at 2 am LMAO