𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

THE party ended about ten minutes ago, and now destiny and her family were driving back home. she looked out her window, and tried to ignore her parents arguing with her younger sister. destiny didn't quite know how she really felt about mauricio.

she liked him, as a friend, but now that she thought about it more, she never really liked him as a friend. she liked him as more. when that random user said she'd look cute with mauricio, she didn't know who he was of course, but she found him really cute. mauricio liked destiny for her personality and how she made him feel.

"destiny. destiny!" her mom called out. she looked over at her and forced herself to take her mind off mauricio for a while. "yeah?"

"i didn't see you at the party that much, where were you?" she asked, without acknowledging destiny's face was blue. "oh um, my period came." her mother gave her a painful look. destiny nodded.

     destiny looked back at the window and thought about mauricio and this time she smiled. "destiny!" jaslene called. "what?!?" she yelled at her. jaslene seemed scared of her in this moment but destiny was pretty pissed. "what do you want?" she lowered her voice so her mom wouldn't turn around. "nothing forget about it."

    jaslene scooted away from her and looked over at her mom. destiny on the other hand, was still upset but remained calm.

     arriving back home, destiny rushed over to the bathroom. she crouched down and vomited in the toilet. this took her by surprise and suddenly, two knocks were heard at the door.

    with little energy, destiny crawled over to open the door to reveal that there was nobody there. destiny looked around and saw luna running off in the distance. she groaned and proceeded to vomit in the toilet again.

    a couple of minutes had flew by and destiny was lying down on her bed eating caldito de pollo which her mother made for her to feel better. so far it wasn't working. she was watching too hot to handle to take her mind off things but felt uncomfortable watching it.

     receiving a text from kobe, destiny quickly replied back to him.

bestie kobe 🌝
hey

dess 💕
hi
bestie kobe 🌝
so what's up?

dess 💕
oh nothing.. just a bit of
vomiting ❤️

bestie kobe 🌝
everything good???

dess 💕
yep

bestie kobe 🌝
cap

bestie kobe 🌝
just tell me destiny

bestie kobe 🌝
thought we were besties and
shit

dess 💕
mauricio told me he liked
me and idk how to feel

bestie kobe 🌝
wdym

dess 💕
like i'm not even sure
i like him like that

dess 💕
actually i might know

dess 💕
that's not the point here

dess 💕
i felt bad cause i had to pretend like i
was shocked cause you already told me
how he felt. i'm not even sure if i can live
with that kind of lie

bestie kobe 🌝
BRO CHILL

dess 💕
u chill

dess 💕
BRO

bestie kobe 🌝
it's not even a big lie
there's literally no reason
why you should be stressing about
it

dess 💕
i'm moving on from this topic

dess 💕
y'all are gonna come in three days

dess 💕
ew the hobos 🥰

bestie kobe 🌝
awww says the biggest hobo

dess 💕
i forgot to laugh

bestie kobe 🌝
so did i

bestie kobe 🌝

dess 💕

bestie kobe 🌝bye

bestie kobe 🌝
bye

AUTHOR'S NOTE
i literally wrote this chapter five minutes
before my zoom class began HAHA. anyways it's
pretty shitty but i don't have much time on wattpad
anymore cause all my teachers assigned
me work like TF. it's literally my second year
of highschool chill tf out