𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯.

WAKING up to the sound of her alarm clock, destiny let out a ginormous yawn. it was so loud it woke jaslene up. "oh my god destiny!" she poked her head down to see destiny. "what?" she groaned.

     "nothing, it's just that i've never heard you yawn like that." jaslene climbed down from her bed and walked out of the room. destiny struggled to get out of her bed considering she was way too big for this bunk bed. "i wish i had my own room."

     the smell of bacon and eggs arrived to her nose, so she followed it. she eventually saw the plates on the table and it all seemed so delicious to her. but first, she had to use the restroom.

as she finished up, she washed her hands before retuning to the table. she took a seat and began eating. her mother was feeding luna while jaslene was on her phone. destiny constantly used her phone while eating but for some odd reason, she decided not to use it this time.

"destiny, when luna finishes eating her food, can you take her outside and let her play with some of her new toys?" her mom politely asked. "sure ma."

     destiny and luna had finally finished eating so now she was outside babysitting luna. she watched as luna opened a pack of toys along with a huge pack of play doh. the smell of the play doh somehow made its way over to destiny. she pulled out her phone and took some pictures of luna.

as she was liking some posts on instagram, a text arrived from mauricio that read, hi destiny. she smiled at it, and replied with, hi. across the country, mauricio lied on his bed smiling at the texts with excitement. he wasn't quite sure what to say since he didn't think destiny would reply in the first place.

i was wondering if we could maybe... facetime? it's okay if you say no i'll understand. destiny blushed at how kind he was. we can facetime :). mauricio cheered and sat up on his bed. destiny wasn't sure if she was gonna address what happened when they last facetimed.

mauricio answered the incoming call from destiny, and gave her a sincere smile. she blushed at him while giving him a small wave. new feelings arrived, and they weren't neutral ones. these were the type of feelings she had for carlos, but they were more, stronger. she felt more than nervous, she felt euphoria. her cheeks became more pink and her hands began feeeling more clammy.

"hi mauri," he smiled at her, "hey." luckily, she didn't feel any awkwardness but she wasn't quite sure about how mauricio was feeling right about now. he was feeling happy since he was facetiming her, but he was still a little bummed out about her wanting to talk in person. he had done a lot of thinking and he believed she would feel the same about him.

"so two more days before you arrive, huh?" he nodded, "yup." in the background, luna was attempting to make a castle with her play doh and her lol dolls. "do you wanna see luna?" she asked him. "sure."

luna looked at the camera and stood there with a huge smile plastered over her face. she didn't quite know what she was looking at so her first instinct was to smile and run away from the camera. "luna come back!" destiny chased after her and mauricio was laughing. "she's so fast." he commented.

eventually, luna tripped and scraped her knee. "oh my god, luna! estupida." she picked her up and sat her down on the grass. "aww is she okay?" destiny placed the camera towards luna and she quickly ran back inside of her house to grab some bandaids. luna began crying and mauricio tried his best to calm her down through the phone. "hey, hey, calmate." his voice sounded soothing to luna which caused her to cry more gently and quieter.

    arriving back to luna, destiny was confused as to why she had stopped crying so fast. "what happened mauricio?" luna looked at the camera before destiny picked it up. "i don't know i just told her to calm down and that everything will be fine and she just, stopped."

    destiny was impressed that luna actually listened to somebody. "well, thank you mauri." she smiled at him before placing the bandaids on luna. after calling for an hour, destiny's mom called her back in which meant their call had to end. "i'll call you soon." she waved before ending the call.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
im a simp for mauricio 😌✊🏽
ik im not the only one 👀