Part 1

It was 4 afternoon when king Tenya Iida send 4 men to thear death. The so calde queen Ochaka Uraraka was trying to convince the king to send someone else. The king look her with the weird look on his face and ask her:"Whats wrong with the soliders that I chose?" Queen didn't know how to respond to that question so she just look at the floor and stey quiet. King smiled at him self and send the mean to thear death, but what king didn't know was that his wife had an affair with one of this soldier and she would do everything that could save her lover. His name is Minoru Mineta a very tall handsome guy his muscals wear biger than eny others soldier but they weren't the only big thing he got, the rumors are saying that his dick is biger than a sausage that the King had for breakfast this morning.
After king dismissed everyone the Queen run after Mineta and pull him in to the kitchen. Mineta was a little surprised by that. Queen started talking abaut how could they es before he would have to go on the mission but Mineta stopped her and seaind:"If the king want me to go I wuld go and sacrifice my self so other will be safe from the six leag man killing monster." he take a deep breath and continue " Look I know that you lave me and all of that and I love you too, but we weren't supposed to even do the things we did so ples my Love just forgot about me." He said and the queen sta crying, sobbing how she can't live without him. Mineta just look at her for the last time in his life and left the kiche so he could go put seddel on his horse and go on the mission he wuld never survive.