Part 1

*The doctor was moving around the TARDIS console, making sure everything was going right with Mozart's classical music softly playing in the background*

Endra: * coming down the stair case and groans* Doctor...why are you listening to classical music...of all things?!

18: *has a hurt and offended tone* And what do you have against classical music?

Endra: Seriously? Mozart's work is always so high pitched! You know some of us have sensitive hearing!

18: *sarcastic* I'm honestly surprised your mind even knows about Mozart.

Endra: *offended* Hey!

18: you know Mozart was one of the greatest in his time.

Endra: *rolled her eyes, annoyed* yes he was a child prodigy when it came to music.

18: *claps his hands sarcastically* good for you! You know some history!

Endra: *angrily* Why I oughtta...

18: Look I'll tell you what. *turns to the console and punched in a destination* I'm going to take us to meet the bloke himself. Just to prove my point.

Endra: *disbelief* You can't be serious

18: Watch me! *pulls the lever and the TARDIS dematerialized*

*the Tardis materialized*

Endra: *in awe* Where... Are we exactly Doctor? What year?

18: *talking to the TARDIS* oh I knew you'd listen to me eventually old girl! I knew you'd be on my side!

Endra: Doctor!

18: *snaps back to reality* huh? What?

Endra: *slowly* where are we exactly Doctor? What year is this?

18: *looking around hesitantly* We are in Milan somewhere in the winter...in the year of 1772

Mozart: Help! Would anyone please listen to my latest piece so far?! I need a third person opinion?! Please I just need more inspiration!

18: *smugly* You know what let's go ask that man over there what exactly the date is *softens up slightly* and maybe help him too since it seems like everyone is avoiding him.

Endra: I don't blame them. *runs after the doctor* Hey wait up!

18: Excuse me sir, but do you happen to know what the exact date is?

Mozart: *a little confused* December 26, 1772?...why do you ask?

18: *turns to Endra* Told you so.

Mozart: Who are you guys if you don't mind me asking?

18: I'm the Doctor and that's Endra. We heard that you need help with a new piece that you've been working on. And well we're here to help.

Mozart: I'm Mozart well it's what everyone else calls me and really you guys will?

Endra: *at loss for words* ...yeah....

Mozart: That is wonderful! Let's go back to my place so I can show you this new piece. *he walked ahead of them.

*endra and the doctor followed suit*