Important A/N !! Please read :3

Hihi !! So this is my first fic and I'm quite excited about it. Please bear with the dodgy and slightly messy writing hehe !!

So this is a BNHA x Fem! Fan reader fic, and it's gonna be pretty biased when it comes to favourite characters, so I'm sorry about that. But you will have special moments with all the characters, so don't worry !!

Something important to bear in mind is that there will be one or two parts not in order. Some parts will be mixed, but trust me it will be less confusing than it sounds.

Basically, you just need to know that you come in just after the USJ, but they're already in dorms.

So like I said, a little bit out of order. It shouldn't be too confusing.

All the main plots will happen but with little tweaks to fit you in, for example festival rankings, internships, etc. A couple pieces from the manga might be in, but it's mainly just following the anime.

I take constructive criticism but no hate. If something's confusing or unclear please let me know !! But I do not tolerate hate or discrimination of any kind.

Your quirk is water bending, details will be explored soon.

Favourite food is gonna be pocky and boba tea !! It's popular, cute, and japan-originated. If you don't like them though then feel free to picture something else, that's no problem <33

The same goes with the hero outfit design. When it comes to the description, I'll post a sketch of it. I'll sometimes include sketches of some parts in the fic, but I'm not the best artist they're normally just to help imagine the scenes.

Any trigger warnings I'll edit into the description and at the beginning of each chapter!! I don't do lemon or smut, nothing against it I just can't write it well hehe !!

Updates will try to be consistent, once or twice a week maybe.

Please remember to vote if you like it !! It means so much to me !! And so I know I'm doing it right hehe!!

Some of my favourite Wattpad writers you should definitely check out:

WombatSquid
xTellTaleHeartx
CringeyLittleMess

They're really amazing and I'm a huge fan of their work so yee !! Inspired me to write uwu

I love you all and stay safe, stay hydrated, and look after yourselves.

=^.^=

~ Author Chan <3