2~ Welcome To 1A

Your heart drops as you leave Nezu's office, leaning on a wall nearby as you collect your thoughts.

That's good, that everyone knew, in a way....but you knew it wouldn't be peaceful. You walked to the U.A classrooms, having to ask an older student who clearly didn't know of you yet, thankfully, for directions to your classroom.

You were in a zombified state, already in shock over the situation. Nerves and excitement bubbled around, and you felt your stomach start to hurt.

You approached the door of Class 1A and just stared at it for a good five minutes. Your fist approached the door, almost without realising, and you gave a tiny knock, barely audible.

The door opened a crack, and Aizawa himself came to the door.

"Oh my god" you squeaked, freezing. He tried to give you a reassuring smile, aware of how terrified you are. But it looked scary, a wide grin through hooded bagged eyes.

You gave a nervous grimace in return

"Wait here. I'll make an introduction." He said, going back to his bored, almost annoyed expression.

The door stayed open a crack, enough to only just see him at the wooden podium at the front of the classroom.

"As you all know, we have the new student we informed you of joining us. She is joining today." You could hear the class errupting in whispers. Your heart was beating so so fast. You tried to crane your neck to see the students, but the door wasn't open enough.

"You know of the situation, but please do not treat her any differently. Do not bombard her with questions. Be patient, and imagine how scary this would be. She can introduce herself." He finished sleepily. His head turned towards you, and gave you a nod, indicating you need to enter. You were terrified. You shook your head, stumbling back, bunching up your school skirt in your hands. He nodded, giving a firm but reassuring expression. Taking a deep breath, you entered the room.

You kept your eyes glued to the floor as you walked in and faxed the room. Taking a shaky breath and clutching your skirt even more, you tried to talk.

"U-uhmm.....h-hi. I'm (L/N). (L/N) (F/N). N-nice to meet y-you all." You looked up at Aizawa, not sure if you were supposed to show your quirk. You put your hand up in a way that indicated using a power, giving him a questioning look. He nodded. You took a deep breath.

"U-uhmm.....I uhh....don't know much about my um...quirk....since I only tried it for the first time today....but I can do this....." You muttered.

Aizawa had a jug of water on his desk. You pointed a finger and a thin stream of water rose. It swirled and curled with your finger. You heard a snort in the back. You knew it was Bakugou.

Frowning, you let the stream drop back into the jug. You then stretched your hand out like Eleven from Stranger Things. You focussed hard, and there was silence. The class watched you. The silence was almost awkward, and some people started fidgeting uncomfortably. Aizawa was about to take you away from embarassment, when there was a rushing noise from outside.