Arrival - 1

The sun reflects lightly on the surface of the clouds, and a chilling breeze flows through the Golden Wasteland, which at the time was known as the Golden Sands. The Wasteland Elder can tell something was amiss, but brushes it off as a bad day. They heard a deafening screech behind them, and turn to see a giant creature in complete black loom over them, with one bright red light, seemingly piercing through them. It lets out a deafening screech as it charges the Elder.

- 1 month ago -

A child wakes up in the middle of a colorless land, no memory of how they got there. They get up from where they were and start heading towards a bright white silhouette of a child, who grants them with a dark green cape, with a star on the back. Upon putting on the cape the child feels lighter and rises from where they were and begin to glide in the air. The child continued after greeting a spirit called the Pointing Pilgrim and followed it through its memories in a cave with a light breeze flowing through it. The spirit asked the child if it had a name, from which a silence came. What was their name? It pondered for a moment, before responding. "Krill. Just call me Krill."

Authors Note: Hey! It's my first time writing a wattpad, so please bare with me when it comes to pacing and overall story haha

Authors Note: Hey! It's my first time writing a wattpad, so please bare with me when it comes to pacing and overall story haha. As I said in the title, this is a headcanon I came up with a while ago about where the Dark Dragon/Krill come from! I'm excited to fully form the story and characters, and I hope you enjoy :)