Why am I Alive & Shouldn't you be Burning in Hell?

(Catherine of Aragon's PoV)

     I woke up with a pain in my chest. And suddenly, it's gone! Than I realized something, I should be dead! Yet here I am,still alive. Is this the Lord giving me a second chance?

"Ugh, my head . . . "A familiar voice groaned out.

      When I turned around, I saw her. The blasted witch that took everything from me. My husband, my duaghter,my position as queen! Every single thing that I had that made me happy! Everything except God's love for me, but still, I won't say a word no matter what.

"Where am I?" Asked a soft gentle voice.

        I turned towards the voice. I feel like I should hate her. But in reality, I can't find the reason to. She seems nice. Hopefully she isn't a temptress like her.

"Yo! Why am I still alive,I'm so supposed to be dead for Cleves sake!" Yelled a woman out.

          When I saw her,she seems . . . Rough. However,she also seems calm. I can't explain it & it's weird. She also reminds me of that witch. But more . . . Likeable?

"I'M INNOCENT!" Screams a young girl.

       I saw the girl who was crying. I honestly not sure if I should comfort the young girl or not. On one hand,she needs comfort. On the other hand,she could be deceitful. Maybe I should wait a couple more minutes.

"Umm . . . Are you ok?" Asked a girl to the sobbing child.

      There is something about her that makes her familiar. Not in a familiar way like Anne Boleyn, heavens no. Instead,it was a calm sensible way. Reminds me of my god daughter. Wait . . . Is that Cathryn Parr?

        (Alexander Hamilton's PoV)

       Out of all the things that I wake up to,it's screaming. C'mon,like seriously! That's dumb. Oh well,I guess it can't be helped. I don't know those ladies with the ugly weird revealing clothing or that fat man that looks like he should die.

"Is this heaven? I am quite confused. "Said a woman with a strict tone of confusion.

        When I heard this woman,I looked at her. Yeah,I definitely don't know her. But for some odd reason, I got a feeling about her. Like a feeling that I'm not gonna like her. I don't think it's because she might be a bad person, I'm pretty sure the reason is gonna be completely different.

"What the actual virginity is happening?!" Shouts younger girl with weird clothing as well.

        So,this girl seems decent. Well, at least apart from the clothes anyway. Maybe it's because she said virginity & that's something you normally would hear from a lady. Oh well,I know one thing is for sure. I definitely approve of this girl's attitude.

"Wait . . . I'm not dead? Or am I dead & that's why I'm not coughing . . . ?" Asked a boy to himself.

          I know nothing about the boy. He reminds me of Philip though. I do miss him though . . . I hope I'll be able to see him soon . . . Especially since I'm in what it seems like heaven.