You Scare Me,so why do I Find you Cute?

(Alexei's PoV)

      So um,hi this Alexei Romanov here. Yes I'm talking to you 4th wall. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm dead or alive. Wait,I feel pain so probably yes. Wait,never mind,I no longer feel pain but I'ma just assume that I'm not dead anymore.

        So I'm here looking around the room & I see someone just sitting there on the floor. Wow,she looks really pretty. Wait,ok the author said that THEY look pretty. I guess pronouns changed or whatever. I'ma go talk to them.

         So I walk over to them. They seem to be sleeping. They look so peaceful. Gaaahhh,I sound like a creep! But I can't seem to take my eyes off of them.

                     (Pippy's PoV)

          So I'm here just resting my eyes right? And than I feel like someone is hovering over me. So I open my eyes & meet face to face with a pair of light blue eyes. And let me tell you,I'm not impressed.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

                   (Alexei's PoV)

            I was looking into their blue eyes as they glared at me. So for some reason they remind me of Rasputin which scares me but they somehow look cute? It's just plain weird. But still, I think I have a crush on them. Which is probably bad because I'm a tsarevich & I have no idea what status they are . . . But then again,I don't think I am anymore.

                         (3rd PoV)

      Soon,everyone heard a voice. A voice coming from all over the room. They have no idea where it's coming from. Why? Simply because they can't find the owner.

"Hello reincarnations. You are here today,back from the grave to listen to Six the musical & Hamilton the musical. Everyone is here so you should see some loved ones & some enemies. You will be listening to the musical Six first which is about the 6 wives of King Henry VIII or as I like to call him,KH8 or tiny naked nose if you guys know what I mean. Don't kill each other & have fun!" The voice said before going silent.

         There were some family members hugging. There were some people crying. There were some people glaring. There was fear & love in the air. That is until they had to sit down & be quiet as they saw the lights go dark & the music start to play.