Chapter one: The Beginning

DAMN NERD is messaging You!

Damn Nerd:
Hey, Kachaan?

Number One:
What, Deku.

Damn Nerd:
Are you gonna try for UA?

Number One:
Duh.

Damn Nerd:
Oh.
Ok. :)

Number One:
????

DAMN NERD has gone offline.

Katsuki put his phone down confused as hell. Why would nerd care? He already knows I'm gonna go. Katsuki yelled in anger and threw the chair at the wall breaking it.

Mitsuki heard this and yelled, "KATSUKI BAKUGO I SWEAR IF YOU BROKE ANOTHER FUCKING CHAIR IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes. His mother always said that.

With Izuku Midoriya.

"A-All Might? Can I be a hero without a quirk?" Izuku was scared of what'd he say.
"Of course not, Young one. The quirkless are looked down upon," the scrawny one said.
"Oh... right!" Izuku watched Toshinori walk off. Well... if All Might said I can't then... I can't. AH! I HAVE TO GO HOME! MOM WILL WORRY!
As he walked home he saw a man with blue-white hair. His eyes were as red as rubys. The man came up to him, "if you want to be known you can be a villian without a quirk. Keep that in mind kid." He walked off. His face was broken.
Izuku ran home quickly before he ran into anymore villains. He opened the door and saw his mother.
"Zuku! Where have you been?! You worried me, Zuku!" His mother said. She crying.
"Ah, sorry, mom! I didnt mean to worry you! I was walking slow thats all!" He reassured his mother.

Time passes

Izuku couldn't concentrate. The villains words were stuck in his head.
The UA tryouts were next week. He got up and walked out the door without telling the teacher where he was going. He went to the roof and took of his shoes and stood on the outside of the rails. He looked at the ally way next to the school and took a breath. This would be the last time he'd see the town he grew up in.
Closing his eyes he jumped off the roof. Pain shot threw his body has he landed.

Katsuki was confused as of why Deku had walked out the door without a word. He looked out the window of the class room. He could see the shadow of the school against the wall next to the school. It seemed normal. But there was another shadow. It was a persons?! That can't be Deku can it? He got up and ran to the rooftop.

 It was a persons?! That can't be Deku can it? He got up and ran to the rooftop

He saw Deku. He was about to yell for him when he jumped. He ran behind the school where Izuku had landed.

He was frozen in horror

Weeks pass. Katsuki made it into UA. But the nothing was the same. He felt horrible for leading Izuku to his death. He told no one about Izuku's swan dive. He was reported as missing.

With Iziki Midkami.

Shigaraki looked at Iziki. He was mute but had a dangerous quirk. His quirk was Poison Freedom. He could injure a person by just looking at them. Or biting them. He also had a tendency of randomly trying to bite someone. So Shigaraki kept a mask on Iziki.

Shigaraki sighed, "Iziki. You need to yell what you wish to go by other than Iziki. People will find you easily.
Iziki took of his mask and grinned showing sharp teeth. "Why don't you call me, Deku?

Word count
581 words.

Thank you for chosing VooDoo Or Curses!