A/N

I had a bit of an idea for a Demon slayer story if you'd like to read more of it let me know. I really don't have any inspiration or like writing this book as I no longer watch Aphmau.

Anyway Muzan and child reader

I woke up in the alley, this is where I had usually slept. I looked on both sides before leaving my spot. Wandering through town looking for anything people may have dropped during their daily shopping. While look at the ground I hadn't noticed a man in front of me. I ran into him. Looking up at his face and slowly making out his features, he had black wavy hair and bright red eyes. He was unusually pale almost as if he had never went out during the day. "I'm very sorry for bumping into you sir," I said apologizing. He had very nice clothes so I assumed he was important in some way. "That's quite alright" he replied, smiling and ruffling my hair. I was much shorter than him considering I was only 12. He then suddenly asked a strange question, "Do I look sickly to you, am I pale, do I scare you?." I was a little taken aback, it made me think. Despite his pale complexion and disturbingly bright eyes, he was very handsome. Responding, telling the truth "I think you are very handsome, even if you are pale and have such red eyes." He smiled slightly almost as if he had proven someone wrong. That's when I noticed something, he smelled strongly of metal, wait no blood! Had he just hurt someone, killed them even? "What is your name child." His voice brought me from my thoughts. Hesitating a little I answered, "My name is (y/n)." "Well my name is Muzan." I stayed silent. I felt as if I had heard his name before but, I couldn't remember where. Suddenly, it came to me. It was around a month ago when there was a demon slayer in this town. I heard him yell at Muzan with an angry hateful face. Then I realized, it hit me like a bombshell. This man was a demon. He snapped me out of my thoughts. "It seems you have no place to stay, am I right". I only nodded not wanting to speak as I knew that I would sound scared. "Why don't you stay with me." I was scared, really really  scared. I nodded once again. What seemed to be warm smile now only felt distant and cold. He held my hand and we entered a carriage. My heart was pounding so loud that swore he had to have heard it. We arrived. His home was really nice. It was big, which is why he was able to take me in.  He showed me what was to be my room. He was leaving but stopped in the doorway. He looked down at me his stare harsh and cold. "If you tell anyone I'm a demon I will eat you." My was racing! He knows that I know. I shook my head rapidly agreeing. He smiled before leaving.

I have some more written so let me know. Also there are a lot of mistakes.