Sophitz

Okay before I start;

-spoilers for all kotlc books(including legacy) ahead

-I ship Sokeefe but I used to ship Sophitz

-please don't hate meeeeeeeeee

Okay. Now I shall begin.

Like I said, I ship Sokeefe but used to ship Sophitz. That isn't the main reason AT ALL that I think these things.

But I also think that when the relationship starts getting a little more serious, I think it will either end up being just one couple gone by, I mean, it's not like you're going to marry your first boyfriend/girlfriend, or Sophie or Fitz will realize it was just a childhood crush or whatever you want to call it.

Okay please don't kill me for the next part.

I also think the relationship might become a little bit toxic. 

What if Sophie doesn't decide to out Oralie on being her biological mother? Knowing Sophie she would probably feel guilty if Oralie's reputation is ruined. 

I feel like Fitz won't be exactly happy about that. He did already say that he couldn't be a bad match. Sophie wouldn't be on his list because she would stay unmatchible(sry I can't spelllll), so it would be considered a bad match.

I also think that Fitz will get a little more clingy as time goes on(PLEASE DON'T KILL MEEEEEEE) and won't exactly love the idea of her hanging out alone with Dex or Keefe and even Tam. 

Also, Fitz might lash out and do something stupid(i hear angry sophitz shippers in the distance I'M SOWRYYYYYYYYYYYY) and that might end the relationship.

Fitz might also go on and on about how he has it so hard, and Sophie will realize he's the one with less trauma and is being a baby about it(GAH DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE) and tell him to stop being a baby, and the relationship will end.

Fitz also hasn't exactly always been there for Sophie when she needs him. She was also avoiding him because she didn't want to see him possibly lash out again, and then he gets a little upset.

I don't think they will want to ruin their cognate connection or whatever its called if one of the two gets heartbroken because of the other, so if the love relationship is getting a little unsteady then they might just both decide it's best to stop dating and be only friends.

Okay before I finish:

-hopefully nobody here knows my address

-hopefully I won't get brutally murdered

-again- I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you <3