10- Everything that has become clearer

Since when they last spoke after lunch, Chan was giving Felix the cold shoulder the rest of the week. The first day it was fine, but then Felix missed him by the third day of no affection.

"Omg Lixie!! You won't believe what I heard?!"

"Huh??"

Felix was checking his phone drinking a coffee when Hyunjin ran up to him.

"Lixie don't scream at what I'm about to tell you..." he said nervously, the younger looked at skeptically.

"Ok, I won't. Just tell me" he sighed taking a sip.

"Ok, well I heard from pulmonary that Chan was dating one their nurses..."

"WHAT?!"

"Ew..."

Felix spit his coffee out in shock.

"What?! Since when?!" Felix gasped.

"Since apparently this morning?? His name is Wonwoo and they're going on a date tonight"

"HUH? What the fuck?! That cheater! Ugh!" Felix threw his coffee away scoffing.

"Well...you two aren't together so...He's not cheating. I mean if you told him you like him-"

"Jinnie don't start that! Anygays, thanks for telling me I guess...explains why he's ignoring me. He found an actual boyfriend...he moved on" Felix huffed.

He moved on...because of me...it's my own fault

                                                 ~

The rest of the day that's all Felix could think about, Chan going on a date with someone else...cuddling with someone else...making love to someone else that wasn't him.

And that was tearing Felix up.

"Minho I need your help!"

"Huh? With what?"

"With spying!"

"The hell?!"

Felix was in his apartment with the lights out, with some binoculars looking through his window down to the street. Looking for Chan and his date.

"What? The fuck you want me to do??"

"I'm spying on Chan! I need your help!"

"What the?! What are you?? 12 years old??"

"Hush! If you help me I'll buy you lunch for a week" Felix said peeking out his windows.

"Alright deal! What you want me to do??"

"Um, ok just go outside to the ground floor and pretend you're going for a walk!"

"What? Ok...I'll do it" he sighed.

"Great! I'll be watching from up here! If you see Chan, be nosy and ask about his date!"

"Damn Lix...your ass is whipped for him to become a stalker~" Minho laughed.

"I'm not a stalker! Now stay on the line and tell me when you see him, make sure you pretend you're talking to Hyunjin on the phone or something. So he won't know it's me"

"You're seriously doing the most dude...but ok..."

With Felix's plan, him and Minho looked for Chan but saw no sign of him for almost 30 minutes.

"Lix, I'm tired...and it's like 10 pm" Minho whined about to go back inside.

"What?? Already?! Where is that ass?! How long is that date??" Felix huffed turning on his lights standing up.