{2}

WARNING⚠️
‼️Mentions of blood and suicide‼️

————————

"Boss!!!" One of the females there started running to there boss.

"Is he hurt?" The boss said concern lacing in his voice

"W-who?" The female said confused while still trying to steady the male

"The kid I brought with me is he-" before he could finish his sentence he fell to the ground and blood started to surround him.

"Machi! Can you use your nen threads on him! Also someone get the child we'll see what boss wants to do with him! Don't hurt him we don't know if he's important to the boss." The women with short blonde hair yelled

"On it!" Everyone yelled some going to help the pink haired girl and blonde haired girl while others went to go take care of the small child laying sound asleep in one of the guys arms.

__________________________

(Alex's POV)

I sighed as I continued to run. Ugh I hate running it's boring!

"Nee, Killua?" Killua turns to face me with a questioning face

"What is it?" He says almost shocked that I spoke to him out of no where.

"Do you... Happen to be an assassin?" Killua's cat like eyes widen and then turned back to normal with a more serious face this time.

"How'd you know?" He asked really catiously almost glaring at me

"Relax~ I was saying because I can't hear your footsteps, most assassins train to make them silent in order to make there missions easier and since they there so use to it, it becomes a habit!" I said while putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes

"Yeah I guess your right..." I opened one of my eyes and gave him a smirk which he responded by getting a pink tint on his cheeks... Weird how does that happen.

"Wow! You were able to guess that's just by taking notice of killuas footsteps!" Gon jumped in I kinda liked how energetic he is couldn't be me...

"Haha! Yeah..." I said giving them another fake smile. This is getting hard my arms are itching for more cuts... Maybe if I pick at them it should help? I started to pick at my wrist trying to make it look normal but killua being the very observant guy he is noticed this behavior.

"Why are you picking at your wrist?" Quick an excuse any excuse!

"It's itchy?" I said more like questioned I'm so bad at lying. He didn't seem to believe me but decided to not push the subject any further. The troupe members know about my addiction to suicide but I don't like just any random stranger knowing it causes trouble and sometimes they worry to much which gets annoying.

"Ughhhhh, are we there yet!" Both killua and gon looked at me and stifled a laugh I looked back at then and pouted.

"Calm down I doubt we're even half way there!" Killua said making fun of me.

"I hate being athletic it's tiring and so troublesome I'd rather not do it plus I'm getting tired." I said trying to sound reasonable and I was getting really tired I might collapse oh well Hisoka is here if I do maybe he can get me to the next phase.

"I feel like your not gonna get very far... why did your otou-San tell you to come here anyways?" Killua asked to be honest I don't even know how much information I can give away.