Chapter 6

ZOEY'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Get away from Zoey!", Corinna shouts out to the Predicite.
"Yeah, get away from her or we'll Mewtify you!", Kiki shouts out in support.

"I like your help, Kiki but I think we need to ACTUALLY do something", Corrina says in a stern voice.

"I'll go first then", Corrina steps up in confidence and courage.

"Heart Arrow!!", she exclaimes and aims right at her target: The Predicite.

The Predicite didn't change or move in anyway. There was the glowing light in front of the creature. The glowing light suddenly came into the monsters command and blasted right back at the Mew Mews.

Everyone dove for cover and dispereced away from the powerful predicite's comeback.

"Ahhh! This Predicite is powerful! We need to be extra careful!", Corrina announces to the Mew Mews.

"Let me try and tame this beast", Reńee says.

She used her wipe and snaped the ribbon around the Predicite's mouth and body.

The Predicite was trapped.

"My turn!", Kiki exclaimed.

"Tamborine Trench!", Kiki shouted and a jelly, sticky substance surrounded the creature, creating a secure and unharmful habitat.

Corrina raced to Zoey's side and tried to convince her to finish off the Predicite.

"Zoey! You have to blow this monster away before it breaks open! Please! Do it for us! Do it for Mark! To save him from harm!", Corrina convinced me.

"Mark", I thought. "Mark".

"Mark was the only thing from keeping my strength. If our love is strong then that love makes me strong. Our love makes me strong to keep going. I will fight. No matter the concequeses. I will fight even if it costs my life."

I stand up with the strength I have left and I summon my Strawberry Bell. I reach for my weapon and I open my eyes with anger, determaination, hatred and love.

"You can't mess with me! My boyfriend! My best friends! And you certianly can't mess with my life! Say goodbye predicite!", I exclaime to the evil-spirited monster.

"Strawberry Bell, Full Power!"