chapter 4

As Lexes and Geralt "Fought" they soon both found out how stubborn they both are. Lexes was breathing heavily and was bent over trying to regain her breath. Guaviare was encouraging her to move on and try and beat the Witcher. "You give up?" he asked, she shook her head no and said, "Never....... Old friend. Not as long as I got air in my lungs and my arms and legs work, I will never surrender to anyone." He looked at her not amused, as there for because he has heard her same speech that she gives him every time.

She looked at the Witcher and he was not paying any attention to her. She smiled to herself and then swung her sword at him but in a blink on an eye their swords were making an 'x' and they were pushing each other to see who is the strongest. She quickly dropped her sword and ducked under his that was swinging to her. She picked hers up and started making circles around him. She could tell that someone was watching her. She caught a loot at the person. It was a man all dressed in gray. He was tall, but she did not catch his face. She kept her focus on Geralt for a while and then back at the stranger, but once she glanced again back to him, he was gone. Thought was now clouding her mind and did not notice that Geralt made the first move to her. Luckily, she blocked him and swung at, but he backed away from her.

As they circled again, she made the first strike, but her footing was off balance and it cost her. Geralt accidentally cut her shoulder with his blade. She stumbled to her feet, then she looked at her shoulder. She gave him are-you-serious look. But he only smirked at her. "I think I won......again. Your highness." She chuckled at him and nodded. "I will never beat you......will I?" "Never say never. You are quiet the work out. Getting better and better. I can tell." She smiled at him and said. "Well I think that is enough for today, don't you two think?" "Plenty for today. Until tomorrow." "I will be waiting." All three of them laughed and then Guaviare said, "You should go and clean that cut, before it gets infected." She smiled at him and said, "You read my mind. I think Blair is in the medical room as well with her friends....... I think I will give them a little fright; don't you think?" "That's surely up to you, your highness." She only smiled then walked to the medical room.

 As the Queen neared the medical room, she could hear them talking about her. She smiled to herself, then she slammed the door open. She knew that she scared her sister. She looked at Blair and said, "Scared?" "With you walking about.... always. No offence." "I'll take it as a complement instead." She smiled to her. She walked over and got a needle and thread. Blair caught sight of her bloody shoulder. "What happened to you?!" "I lost my footing and Geralt sliced my shoulder by accident." She said nonchalantly. She said as she was cleaning the blood away. She then grabbed the needle and thread. Once she got the length she wanted, she cut the thread and threaded it through the needle and made a not. She sat down by Lancelot not even caring that everyone was looking at her. "If all three of you have something to say, better speak now. Because it is hard to concentrate, while you are staring at me." She said in a dull tone as she was fixing her shoulder. 

**********************************************************************************

Whenshe entered the room Lancelot instantly saw her shoulder and the steady streamof blood running down her right arm. So many new questions began running throughis mind. How did she get hurt? Who did it to her? Is she in any pain? Will shealright? Will she talk to him? Then her voice snapped him out of his running thoughts"I lost my footing and Geralt sliced my shoulder by accident." He was surprisedthat she was all calm about it, like it happened before. Before he knew it, hewas watching on how she was fixing her cut. It look pretty bad, but she actedlike it was nothing. He was hugely impressed by her, Yes, he heard the story,but he did not know if they were true or not. But, after seeing her in the trainingroom and right now fixing herself. He believed them now. If you asked him if hewere imitated by her, he would say no but deep, deep down he is very imitatedby her. 

 "If all three of you have something to say, better speak now. Because it is hard to concentrate, while you are staring at me." He looked away from her immediately after she said that. When Blair was done with him, she looked at here sister and let out a sigh and said, "Why can't you let other people help you with those things?" "I am way to busy with people helping me and pulse it ticks me off when they are especially slow." She said. When she was done, she knotted off the sting and got rid of the rest of it. She then turned the boy and the man and said, "Once your brother is all healed up and rested good, you two shale leave. When ever that is." She said and then walked out the door and off to someplace else in the castle.

"Sorry about her bluntness, like father like daughter I guess." She let out a small laugh and then said, "I can show you two to your room now." "Thank you so much Blair." Squirrel said to her. She turned a light shade of pink and said, "N-not a problem, follow me."