Epilogue

12 Years Later

"Mom," i hear James draw out. "Dad lost our football again." James and Kyle whine as they enter the kitchen. Louis follows them from behind, his hands up in defense. I chuckle shaking my head.

"That's the fifth one." I say biting my lip hiding my smile. "This week." I add.

"I didn't. I swear I didn't this time I am damn sure the neighbors dog stole it when I threw it across the yard." He defends walking to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"James, Kyle, stop letting your father through your footballs." I tell them as James drinks from his water bottle and Kyle eats an apple.

"But it's fun playing with dad." Kyle says swallowing.

"Yeah, he's like a man child." James adds chuckling.

I giggle shaking my head. "Baby, they called me a man child." Louis whines and I laugh shaking my head.

"You are one sweetie." I say turning to face him and peck his lips.

"Now, the three of you get cleaned up uncle Zayn and aunt Alex are coming over for lunch," I inform them and they walk away.

"Zayn and Alex?" Louis ask and I nod. "Did Alex finally get pregnant?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Nope, Zayn would have told me." I answer making the salad to go along with the pasta. "Alex said it was important that they have to come and tell us in person." I say putting the salad aside and turn to look at him.

"I love you." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Mm... and I love you." He leans down pecking my lips.

"Twelve years, and we have two kids. Three if we count Leah." I whisper the last part. "Morgan nor Derek have called us to see Leah she turned 16 yesterday." I say bitting my lip.

He rubs my back pulling me closer. "Don't worry they'll call." he asks kissing my head. "Hopefully." He adds and I roll my eyes, patting his chest.

"Place the plates on the island, yeah?" He nods setting the island up with plates, napkins, and utensils.

"Boys, c'mon down! They'll be here any minute!" I yell up the stairs and hear a unison of 'okays'.

I hear Louis chuckle and I furrow my eyebrows at him confused. "What?" I ask with a smile.

"I still can't believe I got you pregnant a year after James was born." He says shaking his head, and I hit him with a rag.

"You said it was-" I get cut off my Kyle yelling.

"A surprise! Get it? Because I was a surprise." He smile happily.

I laugh hugging him. "You're something, child. Now sit and wait for your aunt and uncle who are running late." I say taking out the sweet tea from the fridge.

Minutes later someone rings the door bell continuously. "Zayn." Louis and I say at the same time.

"Vas happening, Dylan and Louis?!" Zayn yells as he enters the house and appearing from the corner.

I laugh giving him a tight hug. "Missed you, Zayn." I say letting go.

"Missed you too." He smile giving louis a hug.

"Uncle Zayn!" The kids yell running to him hugging him.

"Hey, kids. Man how have you grown." He smile looking at them.

I look around and don't see Alex. "Where's the special Alex Smith?" I ask and Zayn glares at me.

"It's Alex Malik, Dylan get it right." He corrects me and I chuckle. "She's right here." She says coming from around the corner smiling hugging louis and I.

"We've missed you." I smile rubbing her arm.

"So have we." She says as she looks at Zayn and he nods.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrow as I hug louis from the side.

"We have to tell you something and also show you something." Alex says and i nod slowly.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Yesterday, we went to New York you know to visit foster homes. You know, trying to adopt here." Zayn chuckles pointing between him and her.

He sighs running his fingers through his hair and continues. "What we found other than our future child was someone that's shouldn't be in that foster home." He says looking between Louis and I. Disappointment in his eyes.

"Who... Who did you find?" I ask cautiously.

Alex take a deep breath walking around the corner and comes back seconds later. "We found her." She says moving out of the way revealing a blond headed girl.

My lips part putting my hand over my mouth feeling tears swell. I look at Louis and his eyes have widen.

I slowly roll my lips in as they quiver.

"Louis? Dylan?"

"Leah..."

••••

I am excited :) omg guys it's actually the end of over again! Again. I want to do a Q&A chapter so if you have questions comment below!

Also guys.... I have to tell you guys something. I will be taking a break from this account. I have a few books to finish on my other account VinlyBirdy and also I will be writing a story with my best friend on our 75Styles account. When we're done with those I will come back and try to start Finding Leah. Which is the twisty. Of course the story of Leah, Dylan and Louis daughter. But I think I will go between accounts and update the books, but I will let you know when I start it. So don't delete this book just yet. Now, this is just a thought actually. Nothing is for certain but I'll let you know if I will be taking a break off the account or no. So don't be sad :)

Anyway as thank you guys so much for reading these books. Honestly it has meant a lot I wouldn't be here without you! Thank you for giving my books a chance! I love you guys thank thank you again!

- Jace :)))