18.

Him.

I woke up, feeling beyond energised and happy. For once, I slept peacefully without being alarmed and tense. I smiled widely when I looked at the reason for my joy: Camila is still in my arms, sound asleep. Even in her sleep, she looks gorgeous and has adorable smile on her plump lips. The best part - she fits in my arms so well, like she was meant to be right here. Also, Cami is extremely huggable.

She snuggled into me, getting my smile to turn into cheerful grin. I happily held her closer and remained in my place, swimming in ecstasy. 

This is the best way to start morning. I will give all that I have to wakeup and fall asleep with Cami by my side, to see her the first thing in the morning and before I go to bed, to hug her all day and night. 

Her.

I nuzzled into something so warm, hard, yet soft that smelled incredibly good. The comfort, feeling of being safe and cared for told me right away who is the source of it. 

"Good morning, baby."- I spoke drowsily with euphoric smile while tilting my head backwards to look in magical hazel eyes.

"Good morning, principessa."- replied Leonardo with wide, craning smile and kissed my forehead.

"How did you sleep, Leo?"- I wondered, sincerely caring for his well-being. 

"I have never slept better, bambina. What about you?"- he answered with irresistible smile and pulled me back in his embrace to what I complied to with greatest pleasure.

"I slept indescribably well."- I replied with happy grin as I wrapped Leonardo in my arms. 

I honestly do not remember whether I felt this comfortable and safe when I was sleeping. The feeling of Leo's straining arms around me, sound of his steady heartbeat and his alluring scent were better than any lullaby. 

We stayed like this for a long time, but sadly, our little bubble was popped by our little devils, who began demanding attention and I am sure that they are hungry by now. 

So, we got up and exited cinema room, catching Aaron wiggling his eyebrows at us. I blushed and Leo chuckled. We fed our dogs and poured them fresh water, then it was time to get ready for the day. 

I showered, did my routine and added mask along the way; after that I went to get dressed. I have to be at the laboratory a lot, so heels are not really an option; I have no meetings, just some discussions here and there, so I can dress comfortably. 

I did my makeup, hair and sprayed my perfume on my neck. I fixed my jewellery and took my bag before leaving.

 I fixed my jewellery and took my bag before leaving

"You look lovely, bambina."- said Leonardo with bright smile that I returned, along with blush. 

He gave me bouquet that looks stunning and so cute. I kissed his cheek as thank you and his smile got wider.