Bandit x Jäger 3 smut

Jäger's Pov

Bored like always, I'm laying down scrolling through my phone looking at new messages and photos. I sighed as I turned off my phone and laid it down next to me letting it go as I put my arms behind my head and just relaxed as I stared at the ceiling lost in thought..until that was interrupted by a knock. I looked up and quickly got up and headed out of my room and towards the door opening it to see Dominic or known as bandit. He smiled as he spoke "Hey there Marius" I hesitated for a moment "o-oh hey Dominic" I stuttered as I opened the door fully letting him in as I walked away blushing heavily. Bandit gladly walked in closing the door as he smirked and went over to Marius gently grabbing his arm. I turned around towards bandit confused "Huh-" I was cut short as I was thrown into the wall pinned. My arms above my hand my wrist trapped. He chuckled and spoke "you really thought you were really gonna get away with teasing me in front of the others like that?" I blushed heavily once again as I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. He kept his devilish smirk up chuckling quietly as he leaned towards my ear and whispered "I think a punishment is needed..don't you think?" Before I could even speak he kissed me deeply and started letting my wrist go as he picked me up gently and walked over to the couch throwing me onto the couch. He crawled on top of me as he went straight for my neck licking my neck as he bite onto the spot leaving hickeys, he started taking my sweater and shirt off as I just watched in pleasured heat, he took off all my clothes easily drove in lust as he took of his clothes next. I whimpered quietly as I went to touch his chest but he smacked my hands away "wait patiently." He finished taking off his clothes and he turned be around on my stomach and leaned down whispering into my ear once again "who's daddy's dirty slut hm?" he kissed the back of my neck as I panted "I'm daddy's dirty slut.." I rusted against him hoping for more. He gripped onto my waist and reached one of his hands towards my mouth his fingers against my lips as I opened my mouth lazily and started sucking his fingers licking everywhere I could. He pulled them back out when he thought it was enough and slowly tracked his hand to my tight hole as he stuck his fingers into my hole and started pushing his fingers in and out fast making me moan loudly gripping onto the couch "Mm..." I tried to keep quiet as he only added more of his fingers. He finished preparing my hole as he took his fingers out and put his dick at my entrance as he thrusted his dick in fastly making me widen my eyes and moan "A-ah! D-Dominic!~" He thrusted fastly in and out as he leaned kissing the back of my neck once again "Mm..keep screaming my name Marius.." He keto thrusting as I felt myself getting close "M-Mm...F-fuck Dominic I-I'm close.." he panted as he spoke aswell "I'm close aswell.." he kept thrusting fast as he growled quietly and I moaned loudly leaking slowly and started to cum rapidly from the pleasure as he followed behind and started to cum into my hole filling me up with his warm cum. I laid my body down as I relaxed panting as he laid down next to me and pulled me close kissing my forehead. I already fell asleep as he whispered "I love you Liebe.." he closed his eyes right after falling asleep.

(Sorry if this isn't the best I tried to make something quick for you guys so sorry and I hope you enjoyed this!)
Words: 671