14

You wake up a little while before Dom, and use your time to study before your big test in two weeks. You work as much as you can even with the wicked hangover.

You put on old sweatpants and a worn-out Misfits shirt and scrape your hair into a ponytail.

"Don't work too hard." Dom says from behind you, scaring you a little.

"Morning baby." You say, turning from your work.

"You look beautiful." He smiles, making you smile.

"No, I don't." You sigh, looking at your bare, pale, makeup-less face.

"Yes, you do. You're perfect." He says.

"I look sleep deprived, hungover and not pretty at all." You groan.

"First of all, you're sleep deprived for a good reason." He says, making you laugh a little. "Second of all, you're hungover for, again, another good reason. And you are pretty. You're the hottest fucking girl I've ever seen."

You smile a little, going back to your work. He walks up behind you and kisses and licks your neck as you study.

"I'm gonna text my grandma. Tell her to take my family down here to meet us." You say, removing his face from your neck.

"Okay." He sits on the chair beside you. "I'll text mine too."

He watches you text her, leaning on your shoulder.

"I literally have no idea what you're saying to her, it's all in Welsh." He says.

"I'm telling her that she can hook up with a guy I know, called Dominic Harrison." You laugh.

"Tell her that I'm in." He giggles.

"I'm just telling her to come down to Doncaster to meet my awesome boyfriend and his family."

"Doing the same thing." He says, texting his mum.

"I'm gonna do my makeup and take some pills for this horrific hangover."

"Alright, I should probably get dressed too. And repaint my nails." He sighs, staring at them.

"I'm going downstairs, I'll see you in a minute?" You kiss him.

"Yeah, okay. I love you." He kisses you back.

"I love you more." You smile.

__

"I can't believe you and Dom are engaged." Tom says, not looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, you guys have only been together for like, five months." Adam says.

"Six months in two weeks." You smile.

"Aw, isn't that cute?" He says sarcastically and you kick him in the ankle and he does the same... Which ends up in a childish fight.

"You two aren't six, you're both twenty-one. Cut it out, you're distracting me." Tom sighs, editing things on his phone.

"Alright, fine." You say, not forgetting to get in the last kick.

"Fuck you." Adam giggles, balancing his face on his hand and resuming the kicking fight.

"Hello fellow humans." Dom walks in the living room.

"You smell like nail polish." You say, still kicking Adam.

"No shit, just been painting my nails." He flips you off with his freshly painted hand.

"Well, aren't you in a sweet mood this morning?" Tom still isnt looking up from his phone.

"Have you even looked at any of us this morning?" You ask.