19.

Him.

I woke up to the sound of the door closing. I looked around and noticed blanket on me and pillow under my head, dogs are up, but bed is empty. I scanned the room and saw a glimpse of Camila on the balcony.

I couldn't help my smile: she definitely was the one, who gave me blanket and pillow. Does that mean she cares and that I have a chance to make things right?

I approached the balcony and my heart twisted in agony as I saw how tired her frame look; she is in clothes from yesterday.

"Hey."- I spoke quietly and softly, catching her attention. She turned around and her gaze was warm and tender.

"Hi."- replied Camila and sighed. We just held each other's gazes.

A moment after another. 

"I believe you."- spoke after some time almost inaudibly Cami, but I heard her loud and clear.

I didn't waste any second. In no time she was in my arms in secure, tight, affectionate hold. I kissed her temple and grinned widely from pure joy when she wrapped her dainty arms around my neck. I didn't miss how easily her body relaxed in my hold, making my grin impossibly wide.

"I am sorry for my behaviour yesterday."- said Camila and I looked in those enchanting green eyes, that have redness in them.

"Don't be, bambina. I understand why you did it and I am not angry, disappointed or anything else. I am ecstatic that you trust me and I promise you that you won't regret this decision, principessa."- I stated, never loosening my grasp of her.

"I could never regret anything that concerns you."- said softly Cami and hugged me, placing her cheek on my chest.

"I will never betray you, baby. You are my world and I have my eyes only on you."- I stated, meaning every word from the bottom of my heart.

In reply, Camila held me tighter and I gladly returned the favour. God, how much I missed holding her.

Her.

I held onto Leo for life.

After thinking all night, I did what felt right. I don't believe that all that we did was for nothing: all moments together, dates, laughter, kisses, talks, sweet gestures. I am certain that there is more than just arranged marriage to us, be it even the tiniest bit of chemistry.

As a few minutes passed by, I was swiftly lifted off the ground in bridal style.

"What are you doing?"- I wondered, relishing in his comforting scent and warm embrace that I missed greatly.

"You are going to sleep in my arms, bambina. You need a good rest because it is obvious that you didn't sleep and that you are exhausted."- explained Leonardo and laid us both on the bed, pulling covers on us along the way.

Him.

My heart beat faster and grin remained on my face as soon as my wife curled in tiny ball in my arms. I began rubbing her back while placing gentle kisses on top of her pretty head. It didn't take even 5 minutes before she fell asleep with her beautiful face in my neck. I kept rubbing her back and laying fond kisses on her hair while she slept, never stopping even once.

I pulled her petite frame closer and sighed contently. Camila trusted me above anything else and she chose me instead of web of lies and fake accusations. Fuck, I couldn't be happier. I will do all I can to prove her that her decision was right.

As to the bitch, she will pay and so will her actor-friend. I will arrange fucking hell for them. They tried to ruin the only good in my life, they tried to tear Cami and I apart, they made her sad, they made her cry. They will suffer endlessly for that.