Chapter 2: So many decisions

Colors weave into a spire of flame...

Distant sparks call to a past still unnamed...

Bear this torch against the cold of the night...

Search your soul and reawaken the undying light!

________________________________________________________

"My dear, the choices you made will heavily affect this world's future."

"The world is in your hand, and may the light guide you to justice."

_________________________________________________________

[Alex]

As I look around, there are 3 fighters that I can choose who to save first.

On the left there's Marth. I don't know much about him, but from what I heard, he has been around for a pretty long time (Since the Melee era, I think.)

On the top there's Sheik. And again, I don't know much about her (Since I only hang out with my friends) and she has been around as long as Marth does, as well.

On the right there's Villager. I saw this kid around for a few times, and he has been around since the 4th installment. (Or is he an adult?)

"Hey, why are you just standing there?" Suddenly Alkos interrupted my train of thought.

"Alkos! You just interrupted my thought!" I exclaimed I wasn't too happy when somebody interrupted my thoughts rudely.

"My apologies, Alex. But you have stood there for quite a while, and you still haven't made your decision who to save first." Alkos quickly apologize, then he gazed at the three fighter's body.

"Alright, this part is important." Alkos turn back and talk to me. "There are three types of spirits: Attack, Defense, and Grab. There also Neutral one as well."

"Attack type spirits are strong against Grab type spirits but weak against Defense type. Defense type is strong against Attack type, but weak against Grab type. Grab type is strong against Defense spirit, but weak against Attack type."

"Be sure to remember this, Alex, this might come in handy in the future."

Oh my god.

That's a lot of information to remember.

 But now I have to make a decision, who should I save first?

______________________________________________

Well, what do I know? I decide to fight the Hero King.

I should have known that you should never bring a gun to a sword fight. (Or a blaster, like the one I'm using.) Because a gun can go further than a sword, and a gun user makes sure a sword user would stay a good distance from them.