Okay so this is a small review of what a certain hero of light wrote.

Lord... Here we go again. And I hope other people are reading this to. Imma do a small reveal of this call out post. And I'm not afraid to go all out this time. Again, sorry in advance for all the drama. But he called me out, so now I gotta call him out.

(Note: The bold/italic/underlined text is his, but the normal writing is mine.)

"I didn't think it would have to come to this. But I'm holding my ground. I'm NOT changing anymore. Each time I do, I do something wrong."

Okay so... First of all, we never told you to change, and I don't know where the hell this whole "changing" and "being myself" thing came from. Second, Gabriel. You haven't fuckin changed at all! I mean seriously! Ask everyone in the damn discord. And even if you did change, ya changed for the worse, man...

"Lexi, you think I give a shit if I cause chaos!? No, I'm being myself, the person I am. If you can't handle that, then you're as good as trash. I'm me, I shouldn't need to change me. Yeah, you told me to stop pinging, yeah sure. I don't seem to remember you kicking me out of the server, so I can still go in."

Again, never told you to change. And never said you had to. And also, I don't fucking care what you do or don't care about. You were causing unnecessary chaos and drama for no reason. And it's not just me, I speak for everyone when I say that it was a problem for EVERYBODY. You say I'm trash for not being able to handle your bullshit, but I've dealt with it for a hella long time. I can't believe that I waited until now to actually say something. I think the only trash person here is you.

Also, we don't care if you left by yourself. Even if you stayed, your shit would have continued, and we would've banned you anyways. You leaving was like a blessing. And shit in the server was no longer shit. Again, ask everyone else! They will happily agree with me.

"The quick summary? I'm done trying to reason. If you don't accept me, then go away. I have you a chance to let me earn back the trust I had. 'I don't trust you.' I KNEW that, Lexi. That's why I was going to earn it back. Instead, you were being a total bitch about it because you hate me.

I understand why I don't belong in your Smg4 community now. They're full of fakes."

Okay. This is what really pisses me off.

1. I- no. We did accept you. Then you did all your dramatic shit. And now we don't trust you anymore.

2. I don't know how many times we have to say this. We have given you so many chances to earn back our trust! And let it be known to everyone else that might be reading, that this started WAY before Infinite made his server. It started in MY server, which was made months before his server was created. And you wonder why we don't trust you.

3. When the fuck did I say you hated you!? Now you're just trying to bring hate on me and bring attention to yourself. And that's a huge dick move!! You're calling me a fake when you're doing this whole call out post on me based off of your stupid ass excuses! so shut the actual fuck up with that.

4. WHY!? WHY ARE YOU BRINGING THE SMG4 COMMUNITY INTO THIS!?!? THAT COMMUNITY HAS ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS B U L L S H I T. Again, shut the hell up.

To close this long ass call out of my own... Gabriel. You brought this upon yourself. This is YOUR fault, not mine, and not anyone else's. Stop causing drama, and stop being an attention seeker. I don't even get why you pinged Uni for your childish ass call out of it was primarily aimed at me. As a few others would say: fuck off. Fuck off please, Gabriel. Leave us alone, because we don't want to deal with your stupid nonsense anymore.

- Yours truly, Lexi.