Drama Mama xD

*Ok so we left off before with someone texting Trey's phone and now let's find out who texted him dont forget to comment on how you felt about who texted him. its a reall shocker.*

                                                                     (Trey)

I looked at my phone and saw that I had two unread text messages: *Baby when you gone come see me I miss you* *I miss giving you kisses in the morning baby I love you* I replied saying I know and I'm going to see you soon and I love you too" I closed my phone because Mai just walked in "Who you texting" she asked. I just told her nobody and she looked at me supiciously but she let it go and sat next to me on the bed. I heard her sigh and when she sighs I'm in trouble "Boo you know you can tell me dont hide it from me" I know Mai but really its nobody" I saw annoyance on her face but she hid it up with a smile and kissed me "You were really great last night I'm surprised I can walk and talk, I looked at her and laughed yea i'm surprised too "I'mma go see how Anna doing because I heard her screaming Bloody Murder last night she said giggling "iight I smacked her butt and smirked at her as she left the room. I checked my phone and I had a new Text message *I'll always be here for you* I just smiled and closed my phone I wasn't going to have no more drama but hopefully with Mai i'm not dead by the night.

                                                                   (Mai)

I was sooooo annoyed with Trey not telling me who kept texting him but we just got back together and I'm not leaving him again so I decided to do what I usually do let him do him and see if the guilt trip works on him because I turned Trey into a softy and he can't resist a girl crying so if its a war he wants then its a war he's going to get >:).

                                                                     (Anna)

Omg......... I am soooo sore from last night Damnnn Chris put it down on a Bitch I can't even get up to got to the bathroom and I really have to pee but I was saved when Mai came in walking I know she hurting because I could see her wince but she always was the strong one so I asked her to help me because I had to pee lol Thank God she was my bestie because this would've been weird and awkward I tried to get Chris to help me but he was dead sleep Big Meanie :/ But Mai decided to get payback on him for not helping me, I gave her the permanant marker and she wrote "I Love Dick & Mai Bae was here ;)" on his forehead and Goodness he was a heavysleeper because he didnt even feel her write on his forehead or feel her strip the covers off, as another payback she took all the clothes out his closet tied his hands and feet to the bed went in the bathroom and got some cold ass water when she came back she told me to stand next to the door so we could get a headstart then she threw the cold water on him and he woke up screaming WHATTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEEE FUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!! Mai and I ran out laughing louder then two hyenas in Africa whenever he gets out that grip we areeeeee soooooo dead.

                                                                      (Chris)

WHAT THE FUCK I'MMA KILL THEM GIRLS UGHHH THIS WATER IS SOOO DAMN COLD AND I CAN'T GET OUT OF THIS SHIT DAMNNN MAI AND HER S&M SHIT I KNEW IT WAS HER BECAUSE ONLY HER WOULD DO SOME SHIT LIKE THIS AND WHEN I FIND HER IMMA DO WORSE TO HER THEN SHE DID TO ME OHHHH JUST WAIT MAI JUST WAIT!!!!!!

                                                                        (Trey)

I heard Chris screaming and I decided not to get involved because I knew Anna and Mai did something to him I'mma just have to wait and see what happened this time I felt my phone buzz and in came an unread text message *Ok i'm done waiting i'm coming to see you because your not coming to see me so i'll be there soon so wait for me baby* Shit Drama was about to start I Just hope Mai won't be pissed at me when she sees who it is because she has a tendency to take things to a whole another level.

*:O LMAO AT Chris And Mai!!!! They Crack me up, But who was that keeps texting Trey is it someone good or bad apprently someone bad now but who knows so here's the end story questions :

1.Who's coming over

2.How is Chris going to Get Mai Back

3.Do You Think Mai will be pissed about this new person?

4.Do you think Mai will fight or be calm about it?

tune in to find out also thanx for the votes keep it up and more is coming soon to wattpad theaters xD*