Chapter 12

Sylas POV

Grabbing my phone and wallet, I walked out of my room and downstairs.

Before I made it to the hallway Ally stopped me, "Are you trying to get laid brother?" She asked, grinning like a maniac.

I frowned "Shut up brat"

She pouted "But I have these for you"

I watched in horror as she pulled out a box of condoms and threw them at me before running off, screaming "Better safe than sorry"

What the fuck?

"Hey ! Where the hell did you get a box of condoms from?" I shouted after her.

All I got in response was a hysterical giggle .

I groaned "Damn brat"

I walked into the living room and saw that Zee was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed impatiently.

She stood as she saw me approaching, "Finally." She grumbled and walk to the door.

I chuckled And followed after her, closing and locking the door. We made it to her car and got in. As soon as we were inside the car, Zee was starting it up and pulling off.

We drove for about ten minutes before we pulled up to the party. Zee parked the car and we got out. The parking lot was littered with beer bottles and solo cups.

"Let's GO PARTY" Zee screamed, running towards the three-story brick house.

I chuckled as I ran to catch up with her. As we got closer to house the bass from the music reached our ears. As soon we made it to the door the smell of sex and alcohol hit me directly in the face. I groaned. Here goes nothing.

I walked into the house, pushing bodies of drunk teenagers out of the way. The music blaring through the speakers created a vibration through out the house. As I made my way to the table of drinks, a hand grab my ass. I quickly turned around and my eyes widened.

*****

Trent's POV

I smirked at the shocked look on his face. Slowly I trailed my eyes down his body loving the way his shirt clung to his broad .

I raised my gaze back up to his face groaning when I saw the pink tent his face. He was blushing. That was just to cute!

"Hey baby" I grinned

I watched as he gulped visibly "Don't call me that."

I took a step towards him "Why not?" I questioned

He took a step "I'm not your baby. I have a girlfriend." He said cooly 

I stiffened. So that red head was his girlfriend, huh? Dammit! This complicated things.

I took a step towards him and grabbed his arm, pulling him closer to me. I leaned down by his ear "I don't give a damn about your girlfriend" I said huskily loving the way he shivered when my lips brush his ear.

"Well you should. I'm not a cheater Trent." He said breathlessly

I groaned at the sound of my name on his lips. "I want you and I know you want me. I wont let you go!" I said fiercely before pecking his lips.

I grabbed a drink off the table and walked off needing something to distract me from those tempting lips and that sinful body of his.

I toss the drink back in one gulp. As I looked around the packed house I felt a burning gaze on my back. I turned and saw the red head, who Sylas said was his girlfriend, staring at me lustfully.

An idea came to me and silently begged Sylas for forgiveness.

I smirked at her and she blushed, waving me over. I walked over to where she was.

"Hey there gorgeous." I breathed

"Hey handsome" She slurred

I grinned "What's your name darling?"

She giggled "Zee. What's yours?"

"Trent." I replied

She leaned into me and I immediately smelled the alcohol on her breath. Great! Nothing is worse than a slut but a drunk slut!

I froze when I felt her lips touch mine. Gently moving against my lips moaning as she pressed her body closer to mine deeping the kiss. Gradually I relaxed against her closing my eyes and taking control of the kiss. I moved my lips slowly against hers as she rubbed her hand threw my hair.

I heard a soft gasp and snapped my eyes open to stare into a pair of green eyes. Green eyes that were bright with anger. Green eyes that revealed the hurt of the owner. Green eyes that had so much emotion in them it had my stomach churning and my heart clenching.

*****

Sylas's POV

My heart ached. I felt betrayed. I felted tricked. I felt used. How could she? How could he? Beyond the sadness was anger. Anger so strong I bound to snap at any moment.

And the funny thing is, it wasn't seeing her with him that made me feel betrayed, hurt, and angry. It was seeing him with her that did it.

Blinded by rage I made my way to the table full of drinks. I grabbed a cup and downed it in one gulp. I grabbed another and downed it to. Cup after cup after I downed until I couldn't stand straight anymore. Finally the ache in my heart was nothing but a dull buzz.

I wobbled drunkenly over to the dancing crowd of teenagers. A pretty blonde wrapped her hands around my neck and started to grind against me. I spunned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist grinding my lower half against her. I trailed kisses down her neck nipping at her soft spot. Her moans encourage me and I boldly grabbed a breast in my hand, tweaking her nipples.

I was snatched roughly away from the blonde before I could give the same attention to the other breast. I looked up to glare at the intruder and froze.

The heat in the bright grey eyes had my dick tightening painfully. He gripped my arm and pulled me up the steps and into an empty bedroom. I watched as he closed and locked the door before slowly turning to me.

"You're drunk" He stated

I groaned at the sound of his husky voice but otherwise stayed silent. Fuck my dick was hard. His eyes darkened.

I followed him with my eyes as he walked across the room and sat down at the end of the bed.

"Come here"

I shook my head no. 

 He sighed "Sylas"

Something in me snapped. I cant say what it was but lets just blame it on the alcohol.

I jumped on him knocking it him down on the bed in the process. I grabbed his arm and pinned them above his head trailing kisses down his neck. He groaned as I bit down on his soft spot licking the sting away. I raised up and ran my hands down his chest. I gripped the end of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. I leaned down and licked one of his nipples, pulling it in my mouth. He groaned arching his back and pushing his nipples at my hungry mouth. I sucked at it before releasing it and giving the same attention to the other nipple.

I slid down his body until I was at eye level with his raging erection. I reached for his belt buckle but strong hands stopped me. I looked up and fell into a sea of heated grey liquid. I moaned at the back of my throat at the sight of the lust in his eyes.

"You're drunk. You don't know what you're doing. Let me hold you tonight and if you still want this tomorrow then I will give it to you"

I stared into his eyes for a while before nodding and crawling back to the top of bed. I laid next to him and cuddled into his chest as he wrap his strong arms around me. I sighed at how comfortable this was.

I was half way asleep when I heard Trent say "I'm really sorry Sylas. I never meant to hurt you. I just want you to myself"

Sorry for what? I didn't have time to ponder this as the drowsiness overtook me and I fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.