author's note!

Hello!

Whether you've followed this story since I started writing it or you read it all in one go, thank you so much. Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting, and thank you for even bothering to carve out the time to follow these characters' stories. I probably say this every time, but it's true: I had a really good time writing this book, so I hope you enjoyed reading it even half as much!

I especially have to thank my two closest friends (whose names, for privacy reasons, I won't disclose, but they know who they are), because The Search for Juno wouldn't exist without them. People say writing is a solitary task, but it isn't, really. These two friends pushed me out of my comfort zone in designing these characters and the world they live in (and got me fiercely attached to them in the process, so thanks for that), and I have absolutely no idea what I would do without them. Much love to you guys :D

What's next?

Let me put a disclaimer here first: as many writing schedules as I make for myself, I do have an eensy tendency to go off of them on a whim. But, that being said! I do have a couple of things in the works.

On top of my current work in progress The House Above the Sea, you have these to look forward to:

1) Things We Can't Say - I know I know I know. If you're sad that I haven't updated the Donahue siblings' side story in a while, believe me, I am twice as sad. Jamie is a major comfort character and I've been waiting to get back to him for a long time. So good news, I'm doing just that! I've drafted a new plot (the old one needed a LOT of work) and I'm restarting the story from scratch. That's a Good Question fans, rejoice!

2) Technicolor - Lucky you! You're getting an exclusive sneak peek at a story I have yet to write even a single word of. Still, it's a story I have been trying to get out for a while. Against the backdrop of American casual racism, two childhood friends reunite and seek to finish filming a movie they started when they were kids. The story needs a lot more fleshing out before I'm ready to get started, but be looking out for it!

That about does it for this one, I think. Once again, thank you all for your continued support; all of you are truly a blessing!

Thanks,

J. Nicole

(p.s. Still have questions and/or comments about the story? Comment them here!)

p.p.s. See additional content related to this story on my patreon: patreon.com/user?u=75493381