Chapter Four ~ Slush

"Wave! Come here!" Slush called. Wave groaned.
"It's the middle of the night." She muttered. "Why did you wake me up?"
"Because Emerald brought a new scroll over. Firethorn, the Icewings Leafwing spy, went missing."
"HE DIIIIIIID!?" Wave asked. She bounced over to where Slush was holding the scroll.
"Yup." Slush said. "Firethorn disappeared into thin air. He isn't in the Icewing or Leafwing territory. No one knows what happened to him." Wave had her snout buried into the scroll as Slush walked over to the end of the wall.
"What are you doing?" Wave asked as he blew frost breath at the wall.
"Trying to make a hole for us to get out." He breathed. Slush blasted more frost breath. "Not having much success."
"This is how you're supposed to do it." Wave said. She blasted frost breath at the wall, leaving a big dent in it. Slush stared at it with a startled expression.
"How did you do THAT?" Slush asked.
"Practice." Wave said, not reading the scroll again. "I think you can do stuff now." Sure enough, Slush's frost breath was working much better now. The wall was cracking and piles of rocks were tumbling down.
"What do you think happened to Firethorn?" Wave asked.
"Can't you see that I'm busy?" Slush asked between frost breaths. "Can you leave me alone until I finish breaking the wall?"
"Sure." Wave said. "Sorry if I ask questions, it's just SO INTERESTING! How did this happen?"
"Shut up." Slush muttered.
"It says that Queen Holly is worried sick about Firethorn. Ooo, I wonder is if she is IN LOVE with him." Wave carried on, ignoring Slush.
"Got it!" Slush called as the wall gave a loud cracking noise. "I broke through the cave. Get the others and go!" Wave grabbed tons of scrolls into her pouch before running off to the others, calling there names. After a few minutes, they all were looking through the hole.
"Wow!" Clouds Suit said. "It's so bright!"
"Let's go!" SeaWatcher called. "I want to get to the sea!"
"No your not." A voice said from the entrance to the room. "You all aren't going anywhere."
The five dragonets wirled around.
And Peak was at the doorway.

——————————

OOOOOOOOOOO

Next time that it's goes under the cave, I'm planning on it being EPIC!

Also I found super cute photo of a Kitsune!

Thanks for reading, new character coming up!

-Wings_Of_Fire350