5.

I got a hold of the doorknob and pressed my lips together, ready to open this very door open and see who it was but maybe it's my Father. When suddenly,

*Criiiing!~*  *Criiiiing!~*  *Criiiing~*

A sound of something ringing eachoed the room loudly. I turned around and saw the phone shaking on the bed. I let go of the doorknob walking towards the bed, tilted my head and grabbed the phone, it was Jinyoung. "Hyung?" I called putting up my ear.

"Hey Jimin, sorry for calling you so suddenly.."

"It's okay hyung! I'm not that..busy.."

"Okay that's good, how are you?"

"I'm fine..but someone keeps twisting the doorknoob. Is it Dad?"

"Uh..hyung?"

"Don't. Answer. It. Please, just let it be."

"Ohm..okay. And i'm fine! Hehe!"

"Still being cute huh?"

"Huh?"

"*laughs* it's okay tho, glad you're okay. I need to go now."

"Okay, bye bye hyung!~"

"Bye. Stay safe."

Call Ended

I looked at the phone and turned around. The doorknob was still going and i was getting annoyed. I looked at again my phone in frustration. After staying for a few minutes, "I'm sorry hyung...but i'm getting annoyed." I sighed and turned around throwing the phone on the bed. I took all the confidence i had and reached for the doorknob. Wanting to open it right there and there and just risk the scolding and probably beating from my Father, if it is him.

I sighed heavily and slowly opened it, revealing my Father..with baggy dirty clothes, messy hair, breath that smelled like shi- and blood shot red eyes. How can someone change in a span of a few minutes. I thought susprised while looking up at him. "Yes?" I asked flinching at the smell. He looked down at me and squinted his eyes. He lowered his body to my height, since i was short and asked with a husky voice. "Why didn't you open the door?" I stared at him for a few seconds.

"I did open the door, see?" I replied without thinking, then realised when i saw the look my Father was giving me. "What did you just say?" He asked already getting pissed. All the confidence drained out of me and i felt my legs give out. Crap. I thought of a solution and i have 2 choices. Kick him where it really hurts, as to what Jinyoung said. Or slam the door in his face. The 1st one would be good, but it's not nice but so is the 2nd one. My mind went spinning trying to make out a solution. So with wide eyes, tight closed lips and stiff body standing and staring at him. I slid my hand on the side of the door, and swiftly slammed the door shut. In. His. FACE.

My mind went berserk. CRAP DID I JUST DO THAT. I heard him banging on my door in seconds and panicked. I tried not to listen and went to the bathroom to hide myself. I didn't notice that tears started dripped down my cheeks. I hugged my knees and cried silently. Come on Jimin..be brave! Jinyoung hyung wants you to be brave for this. I tried telling myself it's okay. Suddenly, i hear voices everywhere.

"You're a such a crybaby!!"

"Stop crying! You're an Adult!"

"Crying won't stop anything, you idiot!"

"Crying won't solve anything!"

"Cying will help you let your feelings out without...saying a single word...okay?"

I thought of Jinyoung and sighed. He was an overprotective brother, as much as our Mother and Father, before. After what seemed like hours, it was just complete silence. The lights we're still on, which was good since i was afraid of the dark but it was really quiet.

"Afraid of the dark? How stupid!"

"So typical for someone like you."

"Auww, how pathetic."

"Geez, how old are you?"

I wiped my tears staying still. "I'm such a loser.." I mumbled closing my eyes. "I'll never be like my brother..." I mumbled burying my face on my knees with the thought of my Brother in my head. What should i do now? I sighed. Then something dinged. I stood up and slowly slid the bathroom open and peeked my head out. I saw the lights under the door we're off. I gulped nervously. Father smelled like beer and bad, so he could've been drunk when he knocked on my door.

That means when he wakes up tomorrow he won't remember what happened right? I heard that drunk people don't usually remember what happens the night before or after they wake up. So maybe Father won't remember what happened too. If he does, i'm doomed. Really. I sighed and stepped out the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I almost tip toed towards my door and stopped. I sighed heavily shaking my head. I looked down again and my eyes widen as i almost stumbled back. "W-what...." I heard the door click and looked up. My eyes widen and i froze.

-

[Story]

Jimin's father behavior as well as Jinyoung's advice.

[Author]

Ta-da!
Hello everyone! It's been awhile is all i could say.