--- 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐤-𝐣𝐮

≪ °❈° ≫   | ROLEsports dormitory

≪ °❈° ≫   | ROLE
sports dormitory

≪ °❈° ≫   | FULL NAME
kim bok-ju

≪ °❈° ≫   | NICKNAME
unfortunately no . some people do call her kim but she doesn't like when they do that cause hello ? it's not her name .

≪ °❈° ≫   | AGE
eighteen

≪ °❈° ≫   | GRADE
twelfth grade

≪ °❈° ≫   | GENDER
female

≪ °❈° ≫   | BIRTHDAY
she was born on the 15 of december

≪ °❈° ≫   | FACECLAIM
@GOOKCITY

 ≪ °❈° ≫   | FACECLAIM@GOOKCITY

≪ °❈° ≫   | ETHNICTY
korean

≪ °❈° ≫   | DETAILED FEATURES
bok-ju has multiple tattoos that go down the length of both her arms . many of her tattoos have dates that were made for when a family member was born . she has a tattoo about an ex and she also has a tattoo that is a frying pan in gold .she's tall at 6'0 which is above average for a girl .

≪ °❈° ≫   | SEXUALITY
pansexual

≪ °❈° ≫   | PERSONALITY
party all day . party all night . if there was anybody who was a dumb jock , here's your girl . bok-ju is someone who screams " i have daddy issues " while also simultaneously screaming " don't worry about it . " she's extremely fucking vulgar and over dramatic and just what a lot of parents would brand a bad influence . first of all , she never shuts up . she speaks too much , says whatever is on her mind at that given moment . if it's rude , she'll say it . nice , she'll say it . she doesn't give a damn if it hurts your feelings , she believes that free speech is important and is the most important thing on earth bar actual air . she doesn't like being caged in and tries her best to be free . she's usually never still and will always be on the move . no seriously , she has the worst set of leg jitters where her leg bounces so hard it's loud as fuck . and so is she .

she's good at smack talking , so you don't want to mess with her . she picks fights when she's bored , and that means she has plenty of enemies . a lot of people want to be her friend because of her outgoing personality . she usually gets invited to parties , or hosts them , but if she isn't invited , she'll go anyway . she sneaks into a lot of places actually , despite having the money to just go . she steals occasionally ; she's just always looking for that high end adrenaline . she had met her ex-boyfriend because one day she had ran into him and made out with him on the spot . it was pretty crazy that day . she's a swearer . whoops . she's also incredibly fucking stupid . she doesn't know the capital of america , she forgets square numbers . she just doesn't give a shit about anything . calling her names doesn't really phase her . yeah , she's quite immature and plays the class clown at school . despite looking unapproachable she is super touchy and friendly with anybody , even if you just met her . just don't mess with her . she'll fuck you up . she's a fighter .

≪ °❈° ≫   | BACKSTORY
bok-ju knew she was a dumbass when she tried to enter gymnastics . she walked into the class with her long ass legs , and she tried to do a backflip . she ended up breaking her arm and had to stay at the hospital for a while . when the doctor asked her mother why she had jumped into doing backflips on her first day , her mom just rolled her eyes and couldn't respond without making bok-ju just sound incredibly stupid . all her life , bok-ju stopped trying to be smart and instead decided to use her head for other things . so she began to train for rugby . she was pretty good at it , and even though she had gotten a concussion from it , she still managed to try her hardest to play . that was probably the only thing she was doing her best at . she flopped school . she went to parties all the time . her mother always had something to say about her behavior , but it just went out her ear . her grandmother thought she was the devil because of her first tattoo , so bok-ju got more out of heavy spite .

≪ °❈° ≫ | FAMILY
mom
kang chaeyoung

dad  
kim heechul

≪ °❈° ≫ | STRENGTHS
she doesn't seemed phased by things like bullying . has a strong will .
she loves herself the way she is .
swearing lmao .
throwing a real good party .

≪ °❈° ≫ | WEAKNESSES
is a real troublemaker .
creates trouble for no reason . easily provoked .
is fucking stupid .
doesn't try hard enough to make something of herself .

≪ °❈° ≫ | STYLE

 ≪ °❈° ≫   | AESTHETIC

≪ °❈° ≫ | AESTHETIC

 ≪ °❈° ≫   | AESTHETIC

≪ °❈° ≫ | EXTRA

≪ °❈° ≫ | TAGS
soIoneIy
heartbreakweathers / parabellums
KaJDancer