Chapter 21: Yamai Twins

(Your POV)
I was currently on the Thousand Sunny going towards the island with the spirit, since the spirit appeared to be causing a tornado. I made sure to bring Sujin, Jack, Valentine, Sora, and Dark with me for various reasons. Sujin is obviously here for sealing, Jack's powers can likely counter anything wind-related, Valentine is here to treat injured people, and the other two I brought along to help me distract the spirit. The Strawhat pirates were having a meeting, so they were in a cabin. The ocean waters were mostly calm, but were only forced to move out of the whims if harsh winds. I was forced to use [Lord of the Sea] on the waters to calm them down, but doing so forced me to the crouch towards the front of the ship, leaving me vulnerable to the harsh winds. Everyone didn't seem too bothered by the winds, except for Jack, he was struggling to keep his head on his shoulders.

"Cursed spirit, how dare she embarrass me like this!" Jack shouted as he attempted to catch his flying head, much to Sora and Dark's amusement. "I'll take her head if it fits on my shoulders!"

"I recommend you don't." Valentine is once again the voice of reason in this situation, and now she was wearing a rain jacket over her usual uniform. "Your body is entirely decomposed except for your bones, it's a miracle you're able to stand, and a curse you're able to talk."

"Shut up booby lady!" Jack retorted, finally catching his head before Valentine walked over to him and threw his head over the boat. "You whore!"

"Will you two stop fighting!" I shouted while using water to catch Jack's head and toss it back on deck. "Jack, make yourself useful and take care of the wind, also stop calling Valentine a whore! She's our doctor!"

"Shut up you devil!" Jack shouted at me while desperately clinging onto his head, making sure the wind didn't send it flying again. "It's your fault I'm here anyways!"

"No, it's Arthur's fault!" I shouted, shifting the blame onto my mouse familiar because he was the one who sealed Jack away in the first place. "Also, how did my jackass mouse of a familiar seal you away?!'

"What on earth are you talking about?" Jack stopped his temper tantrum to look at me confused. "Despite his name, Arthur isn't a mouse."

"Eh?" I cocked an eyebrow before Sora started screaming about something and tackled me before hugging me tightly. "What on Earth?!"

"The ship's haunted!" Sora shouted as Dark walked over to the two of us with his hands in his pockets. "I was grabbing some snacks, and suddenly I heard a crunch from the pantry, the food supply is haunted!"

"I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this." I reassured before the door to the cabin suddenly opened, but I saw no one open the door. "Well, god has left us, it was nice knowing you guys."

"Please don't tell me you're scared of a little ghost." Jack walked up to the door confidently and popped his gloved hands. "For you see, I AM THE GOD OF FEAR AND HALLOWEEN ITSELF!"

Jack summoned an orange flaming aura around himself, within the flames, the fire took the shape of a giant pumpkin head. The head started laughing, sending chills down all of our spines. Jack walked through the doorway, but stopped midway for some reason. That's when I heard the sound of something falling to the ground. This resulted in silence covering the area before Jack suddenly disperses into a series of bats and flies behind me before reappearing.

"God is dead and we are soon to follow." Jack solemnly says from behind me and Sora, while I was getting pretty annoyed with the fact that none of the readers know what Jack's abilities are, even though he's not really an OC.

"Sujin, Valentine, could one of you go see who's in there?" I sighed in defeat before turning to my two pawns, both of whom agreed. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Valentine and Sujin both peered into the room, with Sujin breathing a sigh of annoyance and Valentine shooting a glare at whoever was in the captain's cabin. "If you girls don't come out right now I will personally throw you six overboard."