The Beginning

Breyah's POV: 

Hi my name is Breyah Kinsley. I'm 16 years old .. I guess this is the part I hate which is describing myself. Well I'm Carmel complexion, 129 pounds, hair came past my shoulders and of course, it was all real don't get me wrong I love me a good sew-in but I rarely get them because honestly, it hurts. Anyways I live with my mother Shayna she's a doctor, 36 years old, but she looks like she could be my big sister at least that's what my friends say, My father Brian he's a lawyer, 38 years old. Sometimes we were home alone because most of the time they would be at work or called in at an odd hour of the night. 

I have 2 siblings, my sister Bailee was 14 years old and let me tell yall that's my baaaby ! She's just so innocent but she's also so smart and I've always told myself no matter what I do in life id always make sure she wouldn't be steered wrong. Then there's our big brother King he's 18 years old, 6'1, caramel also and he was a fashion freak, meaning he had swag for days and all of my friends worked my damn nerves about it which made me sick to my stomach like ew. "BEEP BEEP BEEEP" my alarm went off I sighed and sat up and hit my alarm grabbing my phone off my pink charger walking into my bathroom. As you can tell I'm really not a morning person especially if its a school morning. I heard my mom yell from outside of my door "BRE BAILEE GET UP FOR SCHOOL" I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower and sat on the toilet and did my business (Don't act like I'm the only one who has to use the bathroom first in the morning). After my shower, I walked back into my room to find some clothes to wear. See my room was big, I even had a walk-in closet because my mom loved buying me and Bailee clothes and shoes. Yes, I know but my mom had good fashion choices but I kind of got my shopaholic ways from my mother also. 

But shopping wasn't "Life" for me, In my closet, I decided to wear my faded ripped light-colored jeans, it took me almost 5 minutes to find my white tank top and my New York pullover. While sliding on my black uggs I stood in the mirror and put my hair into a bun. Picking up my pocketbook and grabbing my keys as my phone started to ring and without looking I answered "Helloooooo" I sung loudly Amani: " Bitcccccchhhhh " I Laughed " Hey girl" Amani : "I want to go out tonight can you sneak out""I'll let you know but were are you trying to go home?" I rolled my eyes cause Amani was 18 years old and my parents always thought that she was to old to be my friend but i dont care they dont pick my friends l do. Amani: " My friend Jayson having a party and everybody going to be there it starts at 6 ""Okay well when i get off school ill text you"Amani: " okay love you mamas ill talk to you later"I hung up and continued walking downstairs and sat at the table across from BaileeMy mom walked over giving me and Bailee a plate "Eat up girls" she smiled"Thanks mom," we said at the same time 10 Minutes went by and we both finished and kissed my mom's cheek ."Bye girls and make sure you pay attention and behave in class im not coming back up to that school Bailee Nicole" she smirked at Bailee: " i dont even be doing anything the teachers just mad cause I'm they jealous of me" I burst out laughing "Bailee get over yourself" as i walked out the door to my Red 2002 Honda Accord EXBailee rolled her eyes as she got into the car and put on her seatbelt.I started the car and put on my seatbelt as i pulled out the driveway. "Wait where was Dad and King?" I asked Bailee as i drove towards the school.Bailee: "Dad got called last night to take some case out in Washington DC and he won't be back til tomorrow night OH and King was still sleep you know he lazy" she said while looking at her phone Shit looks like i might be able to go to this party after all . I was so excited all day at school but that quickly disappeared because i think i hated school so much more than anybody else there but i knew my goals so i had to get through it . *SchoolsOver* Im outside in my car waiting for Bailee to come she's taking forever and its pissing me off . She knows im fucking ready to go she takes her precious time every day . After what seems like foreverrrrr i see Bailee making her way to the car as she gets in i smack her head and start my car. Bailee: " OUCHHHH Bre what the freak " she holds her head and rolls her eyes "Watch your mouth and the next time you take your time im going to leave your ass " i pulled off and turned up the radio and started dancing in my seat to " Fake Love" by Drake. 10 Minutes later i pull up to the house and put my car in park and get out .