Nagito knows all

**AN: My last chapter didn't do too well lol oops, I have nothing to say but if you'd like to know who I was debating to make the killer then read my note at the end. Enjoy!**
-
Nagito Komaeda's Point of View:

After getting out of the shower and drying off, Hajime and I proceeded to finally put some clothes on. We had heard the Monokuma announcement so we were in quite a rush.

     I checked up with Hajime to see if he was ready to go and he nodded. "Should we both go separately at different times?" I asked.

     Hajime shook his head, "Everyone on this side already knows. Besides.." he paused and looked down shyly, "I don't care who sees us together anymore."

     Hearing those words lit up something inside me. My stomach overflowed with butterflies and I suddenly viewed the world much brighter.

     You may think I'm being over dramatic about this all but I never expected Hajime to ever be okay with people seeing us together. Could it be, that he doesn't see me as trash in any aspect? No, I'm definitely getting ahead of myself here.

"We should split up after getting the details from the others so we can cover more ground and thoroughly investigate." I said, opening the door for Hajime.

"I'm fine with that. I think I would've preferred it to be that way too." He responded, doing a goofy bow and then walking out the door.

I closed my room's door, making extra sure to lock it. I know what I'm doing, I'm not as careless as Hajime with these sort of things. We've already seen Peko try to frame Hiyoko, who's to say someone won't try it again?

Hajime and I walked down the hall and spotted Fuyuhiko.

"Ah! Thank god you guys are okay! I was afraid there might've been another double murder." Fuyuhiko said relieved, pulling us both into a hug.

Hajime patted him on the back and looked around for a moment, "Where's the others? And what do we know about the murder so far?"

Fuyuhiko's relieved expression stooped to a frown. "Well.. Nekomaru was killed, I don't know if you knew that yet or not. Unfortunately, someone broke the elevator and we aren't able to get to grape house to investigate the crime scene." He then looked down the hall, "As for Gundham and Kazuichi, I asked Kazuichi to attempt to repair the elevator and Gundham went to go investigate as much as he could on our side." His eyes gazed back at us and he sighed.

Hajime and I were silently thinking about what to say next. Our thoughts were interrupted eventually when Fuyuhiko decided to speak up.

"Huh? Wait! Hajime? Isn't your room in grape house?" He questioned.

     Hajime parted his lips to answer but was immediately cut off. "Oh! Right.." Fuyuhiko's cheeks became a newfound color of pink. He was looking directly at Hajime's neck for a few seconds before looking away and adjusting his tie, blushing.

     I silently chuckled, I totally forgot I heavily marked up Hajime's body with my rough sucking and kisses.

     Hajime seemed confused by his reaction, "Huh? What's the matter?" He asked Fuyuhiko in a concerned tone.

     Fuyuhiko looked back at him and then at his own feet and gulped, the poor guy was clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"Hajime," I placed my hand lightly on his shoulder, "It's fine." Nagito

     Hajime was pretty obviously oblivious to the situation but he still let the topic at hand go for now.