The thing about a bruise

As Hailey entered the bullpen she was spotted instantly. Brad stood and made his way over to her.
"Brad? I...uhh thought you had to work today?" she tried averting her eyes from everyone which was hard since they where all sat at their desks which seemed to perfectly surround her. so she ended up looking at her shoes, looking like a small child being told off cause they broke a vase.

"no I managed to get the day off, where were you last night? you didn't come home, i was worried." as he said that he roughly grabbed her wrist, she had to bite her tongue to stop from wincing since her wrist was already bruised.

"uhh I had to stay late, to work on a case and I had paperwork, soo i..." he had tightened his grip, "i decided just to stay here overnight."
"hmm, anyone stay with you?"
"yea uh, Kim" She was really hoping she would catch on and not say anything.
"Huh, ok i have to go, but be home tonight okay?"
"Uh sure" She had noticed everyone including voight was watching so she decided not to say anything else as being in a room FULL of detectives, it wouldn't be long before one figured it out and Vanessa was starting to be that one already.

He gave her a squeeze for "reassurance" and went on his way.She saw him out but as they passed the corner where no one could see he slammed her head against the wall "DONT lie to me, come home tonight, dont stay at a friends, or i will find you again, this time by yourself" He spit in a harsh whisper in her face. She had a cut on her head but he didnt care.

She nodded weekly and went back. Hailey went to sit, trying her hardest not to ring her wrist out of instinct. but as she sat she shot up, a sudden pain shot through her, she played it off as forgetting something and going to the locker room, she also went to lock the door but it was broken. She slammed her hand against a few lockers, and the sink, she slammed her hand against the locker repeatedly and then groaned loudly. she slid down, her back against the locker, on the edge of crying. She wanted SO BADLY to scream, wished this would all go away. She was SO tired. So exhausted of having to cover bruises, cuts, scrapes. Having to be hot daily cause she was either wearing a hoodie or a long-sleeved.  So sick of having to hide this from everyone. She suddenly felt a hand on her back and legs that she had tucked very close to her chest. her head was resting on them with her hands on her calf's. "HAILEY! Hails can u hear me?" She heard a voice slowly creep in and out, she was so done. She didnt want to lift her head, didnt feel like she could. Couldn't tell whose voice she was hearing, nor did she really care. When she wouldn't answer the person stood and rushed out.

AN:so kinda short part today, sorry but i have a second part ready for tomorrow. I apologise for not updating, had trouble accessing my account since the security breach of watt pad. back to officially updating. Like i say i have another part ready, but no ones findin out yet ;)