Sweetheart

Hips swung slowly along to the rhythm of the song. Tears clung to her face as her mind comprehended the messages behind the music. Standing in the middle of a small crowd watching two boys shine on stage was Rosetta. She stood, Amber eyes absorbing the talent in front of her. She was committing it to memory because she new they would be big one day. Playing sold out venues and traveling the world. She felt lucky she traveled to the small cluster of department stores that day. As the song ended the boy who sung such sorrowful words cracked a smile.

"I didn't think the crowd would get this big." he chuckled nervously. "I'd only thought our mom's would listen." He said pointing to two ladies who were closer to the front of the crowd. The crowd chuckled at the joke as Rosetta relished in the voice of the musician. "Well I'm Tyler, that's Josh and we're twenty one pilots. Have a nice day." The singer mused as the crowd dispersed. Rosetta stood there and buried her face in her hand to wipe off the tear streaks left on her face.

"Hey you alright there?" The voice was mellow yet somewhat deep. "Yeah I'm g-good, think I got an eyelash in my eye." She stammered, embarrassed to be caught crying. Rosetta lowered my hands after rubbing my eyes once more. Once her eyes opened she saw the drummer boy looking at her with a slightly worried expression. "I'm Josh" he said with a smile, coffee eyes turning into cute crescents. "I'm Rosetta . Hey your a pretty neat drummer by the way. I liked it." Rose smiled shyly, tucking a stray piece of hair out of her face. "Thank you very much" He replied, smile turning bigger as he nervously pressed his palms together.

"Josh! Josh!" The singer bounced towards his friend. "Oh I didn't see you there. Hi I'm Tyler" The singer stuck out his hand joyously as he introduced himself. "I'm Rosetta, and I have to ask did you write those lyrics yourself?" Rose asked shaking his hand. Tyler's face turned fraught. "People often say I should write happier lyrics because of my voice." Tyler spoke forcing a distraught smile. " No! That isn't it. I actually like that. I actually like the way you sing about things that are real that people often make light of. It's um...." Rose starts to get irritated at the fact she can't find the word. "Amazing, Idealistic, Marvelous, Refreshing, oh wait euphoric I think" Rosetta rambled. Tyler let out a surprised smile at the sudden revelation. "I actually wanted to ask if you had any discs I could buy. I really love your music." Rose smiled nervously.

The boys were quite for a bit absorbing Rose's words whilst Rosetta nervously twiddled her thumbs awaiting a response. "Thank you sweetheart. That's nice of you to say" Tyler responded before rummaging through his bag. He pulled out a cassette in a paper. "This is the only copy I have on me, on the house." he said placing t in my hand. "I can't take it for free" Rose frowned. She really wanted to support them in some way. "Then how about we get your number. I think the both of us would really like you as a friend." Josh blurted. "Are you sure" Rose asked sure that her number would have no significance to them. "Yeah and do you have a myspace too" Tyler asked pulling out his phone. It was the standard phone you would slip up to reveal a keyboard. Rose gave them her number and myspace username. 

           "Talk to you later, Tyler and Josh. I'm glad I bumped into you today" Rose smiled before parting ways with the boys after a brief hug of joy. 

Welcome to the reboot baby!