Panicking ( Ep.1)

I woke up to my phone ringing. I groaned and sat up and stared at the name blankly.

Dad 🐺❤️

I clicked the green icon while rubbing my eyes

" Ugh dad why are you calling me so early." My raspy morning voice scolded.

" What do you mean early?! Aaron it's 8am." He replied.

" Oh never mind..Any ways why did you call me?" I yawned.

" Aaron did you forget?" He asked.

" Uhhh forget what?" I said.

" It's JANUARY 14th!" He yelled in annoyance.

" Okay so?" I sassed.

" AARON HOW CAN YOU FORGET?! ITS MATING SEASON!!" He screamed through the phone which made me whimper and almost fall of the bed.

" Chill out your going to wake up Aph— WAIT WHAT?!" I said now actually falling of the bed.

" You heard me right, this is why I called you so early. I know Aph wakes up later than you. So this is your chance to get out of the house." My father exclaimed.

" Ughhhh isn't there another way?" I asked getting off the ground.

" I mean there is two ways. 1) You can fuck her or 2) Wait till February.

" What did you do when you were in heat?" I asked but asked quietly.

" W-Well obviously that's when we had Melissa then we wanted another child so there it tops it off." He blushed.

" But Aaron you know Aphmau might not be comfortable, you guys met up again for only 2 weeks." He admitted.

"D-DAD WHY WOULD I THINK T-THAT!" I blushed now being the flustered one.

" Uh-huh now get your lazy tail ready. We'll try to keep her busy." He explained.

" M'kay thank you dad." I smiled then pressed the red icon.

I was now in the bathroom, I felt very lightheaded though. 💭 Maybe it's just a result from the heat 💭 I thought to myself, I went to grab my toothbrush when suddenly a ding went from my phone.
I clicked on the message but blushed immediately. It was Aphmau in her undergarments, I then looked down to the actual message.

Melissa❤️✨
Thought you would need it since your in heat ;)

I then looked back at the picture. She was posing in the mirror while doing the peace sign. I groaned again while I felt my shorts getting tighter. My eyes followed the time which it's 8:17. Aph wakes up at 9 so I better get ready. I brushed my teeth and put on my everyday fit. It's now 8:30, I looked down and still see the tent in my shorts. I sobbed. Maybe I can do something about it. I grabbed some lotion, I've never done this before so I really don't know how to do it. But before I did I placed the picture of Aphmau right beside me then I locked the door and put some lotion while sitting on the floor. I took of my shorts and my underwear. I started getting to work, I started going slower then faster, I prayed in my head that Aphmau won't wake up. I started going faster which made me grunted. I blushed and quickly put the hand I wasn't using on my mouth while putting back the lotion, I washed my hands and pressed the home button. 9:00. Shit , I better go, I quickly sprinted and I eventually made it..When her alarm just went on, crap! I quickly blew her a kiss and ran outside going anywhere for irenes sake.