uno | RUNNER

ANGEL FACE
uno | RUNNER

She walked through the motel door. Her boyfriend had just gotten out the shower and he was standing up by the bed, drying his hair. "Did you do it? No mistakes? No trouble?" He asked his girlfriend, as she shut the door behind her. She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, "All good. Promise." He tossed the towel on the bed and pulled her in, closer. He grazed over her lips with his thumb before planting a quick kiss.

She smiled and sat on the bed, while he walked back in the bathroom to grab his shirt. "So we still on for tonight?" He asked, while slipping his shirt on. She watched as he did that and slightly bit her bottom lip.

"Yeah, but I have to ask my mom first. You know she doesn't like you very much." She stood up as he walked back to her.

"I know. I don't like her either, but I do like her daughter." They both chuckled. He pulled her in again and kissed her, this time more passionately. She kissed back. Their lips on top of one another's. His hands moved down to her ass. He gripped it and that's when she pulled away. "Can't start something if we can't finish it." She wiggled her eyebrows.

Kacey walked Ruul to the door and kissed her cheek before opening it. She walked out to her car and got in, then began her way to her home.

———————-

"Mom I'm home!" Ruul yelled, stepping in after opened the front door. She heard her mom rush down the stairs, while she shut the door behind. She gave her mom a smile, once she was in her presence.

"I thought we agreed that you were gonna come home right after school." Her mother said walking to the kitchen while Ruul followed behind. Ruul sighed as she pulled out a chair from the table and sat down.

"Sorry. I had things to do." Ruul didn't really know what to say, so she shrugged. Her boyfriend needed her, so she went to help.

"Things?" She quoted ruul and ruul nodded, "Yeah, things." Ruul crosses her arms over her chest and her legs, while leaning back into the wooden chair. Her mom slowly nodded, making her way out the kitchen and leaving Ruul there a bit irritated.

—————————-

"What do you mean you can't come?" Kacey sounded a bit piss on the other line.

"I'm grounded. I was suppose to come home after school. My mom's very strict when it comes to stuff like this." Ruul defended herself.

"Oh come on, ruul. You really gonna leave me hanging?" Kacey's voice was changing to that voice that ruul never liked.

Ruul let out a sharp sigh, "Sorry."

"Just piss off." He hung up and she rolled her eyes. People always wonder why she's dating him. He's rude, horrible boyfriend, but most of the time a dick. Even though she knows he's all those things, he was the first to really care for her and interested, so she puts up with his crap.

Ruul laid on her bed, sighing. She was bored, nothing to do. Even though, she has tons of homework— she doesn't do it. She doesn't even know what her grade is nor does she care. She does care about life though. Anything that's being taught in school is garbage. She thinks it has nothing to do with life in general.

She stayed laying on her bed, staring at the ceiling until she heard the front door opening and a familiar voice. She sprung off the bed and made her way downstairs. The front door was now closed, so she went to the kitchen and there was her friend.

"Yo." Cody called out, once she saw ruul enter the kitchen.

"What are you doing here?" Ruul had her arms crossed. It wasn't that she wasn't happy to see her best friend, it's just she wasn't expecting it.

Cody sucked air in, "My house got boring and your mom makes the best tacos on taco Tuesday." Ruul's mom put her hand up to give Cody a hi five, while Ruul just shook her head looking away.

"So you can kindly let Cody in, but won't let me hang with my boyfriend? Am I seeing that right?" Ruul was getting annoyed.

Cindy turned around, "We're not having this now. So stop." She sternly said before going back to making dinner.

"God, you suck." Ruul didn't try to mumble under her breath as she left back to her bedroom. She didn't care if her mother heard or not.

Cindy didn't let that get to her, sure it stung a little but she knows Ruul loves her and she loves her daughter. Cody just stood there not knowing what to do cause now it was awkward. She was hesitant at first, then made her way up to ruul's room.

Once she entered, Ruul wasn't there but the window was open.

"Shit." Cody mumbled, before heading back downstairs.

Cody walked back into the kitchen to find Cindy still cooking, which was good, "Ms. White, I think Ruul left her textbook at my house and I can't find it. So she's gonna come to my house to find it if that's cool."

Cindy nodded, "Ok. Just bring her back. She's grounded."

Cody nodded and headed towards the door.

—————————-

Ruul knocked on kacey's door. Moments later, he answered and was a bit surprised to see her.

"Thought you were grounded?" He questioned her presence.

"I got out of it." She lied and he slowly nodded.

"Well.... good." He walked into the room and picked something off the bed, "Cause we got some runs to do." He turned back around, holding packages of drugs.

Ruul nodded and he placed the drugs in a bag. They both exited the hotel room and went to his car. They got in and he started the engine.

"So where exactly are we heading?" Ruul asked.

"You know that town, uh—" He snapped his fingers trying to remember, "Downshill?" He finally remembered.

"Yeah." She nodded.

"Well, we have a few runs there and if we don't get it at a certain time.." He trailed off.

"Yeah, I know." She knew what he meant. It happened once and she felt bad. But what she got in return was worse than what he got.

He then took his foot off the brake and began driving to the town that's two hours away.