🍯07🍯

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

For the following days, Sangyeon actually took about 15 minutes of his time to walk and accompany his intern until she got on the bus safely. Who would've thought the busy manager would take his time off for his intern.

He actually thought of his twin, like what if it was her twin that was being stalked upon. Since they are both girls and same age, he just could not help but to relate at times.

It was d-day of the company dinner and everyone was already in the party mood in the office as they got to leave the office way earlier to head to the dinner place.

Areum on the other hand found herself amazed at the sight of her manager. Despite the holiday mood in the office, Sangyeon was still seen busy working. (his ass off)

She was then reminded of the small and big gestures Sangyeon did to her. She buried her face in her palms as she thought of it and hid behind the computer.

Okay Areum, do something or you will keep finding yourself stealing glances at him again.

She puffed her cheeks and went to do some school report instead to keep her mind free from her manager. Whenever she takes some little breaks, she would constantly peek at her manager. And obviously anyone can tell that she's so whipped for her own manager.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Areum and a few other colleagues hopped on Sangyeon's car to the restaurant. She was still awkward but found them hilarious with the old jokes they cracked.

Sangyeon smiled and even wider when he looked at the rear-view mirror. There she was sitting where he could see her laughing with her non visible eyes.

Their department sat together with another department and Areum was seen eating a lot as she tried to get used to the social environment. She was actually surprised with the dinner as she thought they would be drinking a lot, yet they had a huge feast as they goofed around. She was also expecting the higher ups would make the newbies to drink one shot yet no one was forcing. It seems like alumni gathering minus the heavy drinking.

"Meat?" Sangyeon asked with a piece of meat on his chopstick.

Areum slightly bowed and lifted her bowl of rice. "Thank you." She muttered as her manager gave the meat.

At times of chaos, Sangyeon still managed to take care of his intern like his own daughter. She was kind of a gullible person that got him a little concerned especially when it comes to those kinds of gathering.

Just when Sangyeon had his attention elsewhere, Areum mistook her colleague's cup as hers and chugged down to realize that it was alcohol. Her eyes went wide and coughed lightly as she placed the cup down.

Sangyeon caught her cough. "Are you okay?" He asked with his concerned eyes.

Areum nodded her head and forced out a smile. I'm dead.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Did she drink? Sangyeon watched Areum napping silently with her head on her arms, resting on the table.

"Shall we go?" One asked and their department agreed.

Sangyeon patted her shoulder in an attempt to wake her up. "Intern Han? Areum-ah?" He lightly shook this time and she woke up with her heavy eyelids. "We are going now." He softly muttered and she nodded.

3 of them were actually drunk but still manageable with 2 other sober colleagues help. Areum was able to walk herself out without anyone's help, just the way she walked in a zigzag manner got Sangyeon dead inside. Eventually Sangyeon went to her side and held her arm for support. She returned a head bow and leaned her head on his shoulder unconsciously.

"Get 1 inside my car, I don't think you can take the 3 of them." Sangyeon suggested which his colleagues followed.

They went separate ways and Sangyeon sent the heavily drunk colleague first. Areum felt tipsy and just continued sleeping in the car which Sangyeon does not have to feel worried about.

He then brought her back to her home and thanked god for her resume or he would not have known her unit number.

*ding dong*

Areum's mom opened the door, revealing Sangyeon supporting drowsy Areum.

"Mom~" Areum giggled with her half eyes opened and threw herself to her mom.

"Oh no she seldom drinks though.." Her mom caught her and put on her apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for the trouble."

Sangyeon waved in denial. "No worries, I think she accidentally drank someone else's alcohol."

Hearing that made Areum's mom slap her back and she whimpered in pain. "Silly." She then shifted her gaze back at Sangyeon. "I'm really sorry and thank you so much for sending her back. It's late, you should get going too. Your mom must be worried."

Mom... Sangyeon shot a small smile and bowed before he took his leave.

He drove back home to only be greeted by the darkness. He took off his shoes and placed his stuffs down. He then went up to check on his twin and found her asleep. He scooted closer and fixed her blanket then brushed away strands of her hair. Thank you mom for giving birth to Soyeon or I would have been alone all these years.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫