National Back to School Prep

3rd person Pov

"Hello dear readers it is time to wake up Michael." Cameron said as she walked up the stairs to Michael's room.

"Michael, wake up, I am lonely person who needs hugs!" Cameron said as they reached their arms out asking for hugs.

Michael mearly rolled his eyes, before he hopped out of bed hugging Cameron."Is this all you needed?" Michael questioned."No, I also need you to wake up Chirs and Liz." Cameron said letting go of Michael.

"Fine." Michael said walking towards Chris's room.

"Chirs, wake up."Michael said slightly shaking Chris awake."But I'm still tried!" Chirs said rubbing his eyes, and climbing in to Michael's arms. "I know, I know. But Cameron is a bitch and said that I had to wake you up." Micheal said lifting Chirs in to his arms.

"Now lets go wake up Lizzie!" Michael said walking towards Liz's room with an evil smile on his face. Just as they stopped in front of Elizabeth's room and Michael reached for the door handle he said. "Cover your ears Chirs!"

Sure enough Chirs coverd his ears. Michael walked in to Elizabeth's room and screamed. "CAMERON TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO WAKE YOUR STUPID BITCH ASS UP!!" "What the fuck Michael!" Liz said falling off her bed.

"Cameron told me to wake you up, so I woke you up." Michael said shrugging. "Whatever, what did she need anyway?" Liz asked standing up.  "I don't know." Michael said sitting down with Chris on his lap.

"Why don't you guys leave so I can get changed?" Liz said sitting on her bed. "Whatever." Michael said sitting up picking Chirs up bridal style, and carrying him back to his room.

Michael put Chirs down and went back to his own room to pick out some clothes, only to find Cameron sitting on his bed with an outfit for him to wrar already picked out.

Michael pickled up the clothes sitting beside the annoy piece of shit that always makes them do stupid stuff.

She had picked out, a black and white striped hoodie, a long black pair of glove to cover his cuts, and black jeans. Along with a white eye patch for his eye.

Ennard was going to be spending some time with his own family, and not only because Cameron decided that the book would be better off without him. Poor Ennard.

Michael got changed and went down stairs to see Cameron, Chris, and Elizabeth watching spongebob. (Cameron's Childhood.)

~Michael's POV~

Chirs was wearing a black and white striped hoodie, identical to the one I was wearing. No doubt planned by Cameron. He had black jeans, and he had a flower crown in his hair.

Elizabeth was wearing a purple shirt with a white top to it, and white sleeves. A green skirt, black and white striped stockings, purple shoes, and she had a star headband in her hair.

Cameron had a black oversized T shirt  that said, "Do I look like a people person to you?" In purple letters, and on the back it said, "The answer's no!" She also had black leggings, and grey and dark teal shoes.

She had a hoodie tied around her waist that said a buch of different thingd like, "Shoto Todoroki class 1a student number 20." "Half Hot." "Half Cold." "What's my quirk, Half Hot + Half Cold!"

She wears it all the time! It was from a different fandom called My Hero Academia. I like anime, ok people.

"So what stupid things do you have for us to do today?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Well, today we are going to me celebrating...national back to school prep day." Cameron said the excitement fading from her nose as she stared at her phone.