/Chapter 60/

Third Person

It was already lunch break when the maknaes decided to separate their ways since Dahyun said that she needs to do something. While Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are going to the cafeteria where their unnies are.

"See you later Dahyun-ah!" Chaeyoung yelled

"Same to you guys!" Dahyun said and made her way to the library.

Dahyun doesn't have anything to do. She just wants to make herself alone- no she's avoiding Momo because she knows that it will be awkward if they stay together.

While roaming around the library and looking for something to read, Dahyun saw an interesting novel that catches her attention.

"This book seems new here," Dahyun said as she went up the ladder to see the book.

She's about to go down but suddenly her heels clung to the ladder causing her to fall before that can happen, someone immediately caught dahyun.

They had a strong and comfortable silence as they look into each other's eyes, then suddenly a librarian went into the picture as she heard the noise.

"What is up here?" The librarian asked as she looked at his assistant who was carrying Dahyun.

"Sorry Miss, Ms.Kim felt good thing I managed to catch her."

"Is that so? Ok, Eunwoo goes back to your place now, we have things to do." The librarian said to his assistant and left.

It took a few minutes when Eunwoo to realize that he was still carrying Dahyun.

"O-oh sorry. Are you ok?" Eunwoo asked as he put down Dahyun

"Yeah. Thanks." Dahyun said without removing her eyes from the latter since the accident happened

"Good, next time don't get up with your heels on. We don't know if someone will catch you again if you fall." Eunwoo said looking down at Dahyun.

"A-ah yeah thanks for catching me," Dahyun said

"Just so happened that I passed by here. Anyway need to go. Keep safe alright?" Eunwoo said to dahyun and Dahyun just nodded.

As Eunwoo leaves, Dahyun is still in her position checking her heartbeat that is pumping so hard.

She won't know if it's because of the reaction when she fell or because she saw Eunwoo so close.

Dahyun just shook her head and went to a vacant table to read the book she got.

While reading, Dahyun's eyes caught Eunwoo who was busy with the librarian bringing back the books on the shelves.

Dahyun can't focus as she keeps on staring at the latter.

Chaeyoung said that his string is connected to mine. Should I be glad about that? The girl questioned herself.

After a few minutes she saw that Eunwoo is walking towards the place which made her start panicking and just glued her eyes on the book.

"I hope you don't mind if I sit at the same table with you?" Eunwoo asked the latter.

Dahyun just took a peak still covering herhalf-facee down with a book and nod to the latter.

"Uh Dahyun-ssi, do you usually read in that way?" Eunwoo asked the latter causing Dahyun to frown but still nervous because of the presence of Eunwoo.

"A-ah yeah. I- I told you before right? I love reading." Dahyun said trying to avoid the gaze of Eunwoo.

"You mean, reading it upside down?" Eunwoo asked

Dahyun looks at the book that she's holding as she realized that she's reading it upside-down. She hides her face in the book while thinking of an excuse

"Ah- I trying you if you could notice it. Yeah, that's it." Dahyun said

"Oh... Haha, that's weird." Eunwoo said and laugh

Dahyun turned her book and started to read again.

Oh my god, someone takes me out of this place! Dahyun repeatedly said to herself

"Dahyun-ssi, Are you sure you want to read that book?" Eunwoo asked which made dahyun look at her.

"Wae?"

"It says that it has mature scenes..." Eunwoo said as he looks at the cover of the book.

Dahyun also looks at the cover as she saw the warning on the book cover.

"Jesus Christ," Dahyun mumbled as she saw what Eunwoo is talking about.

"I-i didn't-"

"Here, read this. I already finished that book and it's really good." Eunwoo said and handed Dahyun a new book as he got the book that Dahyun is reading a while ago.

"Thanks," Dahyun said and smile nervously at Eunwoo.

"No problem."

"Ah Eunwoo Oppa, If you don't mind? Why are you here?" Dahyun asked

Eunwoo frowned as he tilted his head in confusion.

"I mean you already graduated here right? Then why are you still here?"

"Ahh... I just want to, this place gives me the feeling that I should stay here. Maybe I can find my love here." Eunwoo joked as he laughed.

Dahyun on the other hand is surprised by the words of Eunwoo

"Hahaha just kidding! I know that's weird. Well, it's kinda some sort of result because I keep on reading some books like that, and I kinda adopted it." Eunwoo said

Dahyun just nodded as she keeps her eyes on the latter.

Meanwhile at the cafeteria

"You guys!" Sana greeted as she saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung walking to their place.

"Where's Dahyun?" Jihyo asked

"She has something to do at the library." Tzuyu just said and sat on the vacant seat.

"Hi Chaeng." Mina greeted as the younger went to her to sit beside her.

"Hi, Minari," Chaeyoung said that making the others look at them.

"Mina what?" Sana asked as if she heard it wrong

"Uh did I say something wrong?" Chaeyoung asked

"Don't mind them," Mina whispered to the younger

They continue to eat and have some talks when Mina turned her gaze to Chaeyoung

"Chaeng," Mina called up

"Hmm?"Chaeyoung hummed as look at Mina

"Do you have something to do after the class?" Mina asked

Chaeyoung thinks first and shakes her head in a response

"Nothing, Why?"

"Can you go with me later?" Mina asked hesitantly

"Sure, where is it?"

"Uh, you'll find out later," Mina said to the younger and smile

"Ok, I'll just tell Tzuyu to go home first," Chaeyoung said.