11.

Kenma's POV

    I looked down at the small girl who had stopped walking. Gripping her hand tighter, I had no choice but to do something I hadn't really done in a while.
    I reached my arm around her and pulled her into a hug, wrapping my hand to the back of her head, gently keeping it on my chest.
    Her crying turned to sobbing as she wrapped her arms around my waist and we just stood there. I lean my head down onto hers and begin to whisper whatever comes to my head.
    "You're enough. You are the most amazing person I know. Please, don't hide your emotions. You're safe with me." I ramble.
    She looks up at me, her eyes red and puffy, and she apologizes.
    I understand. I know what it feels like.
    I run my thumb under her eye, wiping her tears, as I make eye contact with her.
    "Don't be sorry. Never be sorry for something you can't control yet, okay?" I say, my facial expression going softer. She smiles and sniffles, leaning back in to continue hugging me. I squeeze her tightly and pick her up, causing her to laugh.
    Hey, I may be skinny, but that don't mean I'm not decently strong.
    I chuckle and put her down, putting her hand in mine once more.
    "You ready?" I ask, looking down at her by my side.
    "Onward!" She says, pointing a finger ahead, still having the puffy eyes and those weird hiccup things. You know what I mean.
    It didn't take much longer for us to arrive at the school. As we stood in front of the door, waiting to be let in, I let go of her hand. She looks up at me with a confused look on her face.
    "Sorry, I don't wanna deal with my teammates assuming things." I mumble, walking through the door.
    She smiles gently and nods, walking by my side, but not too close.
    We walk into the gym and I lead her to the middle of the room where everyone was gathered.
    "Guys, this is (y/n)." I say, gesturing towards the girl next to me.
    Everyone looks over and their eyes widen.
    "Wait, you're that youtuber!" A terrifyingly tall boy with neat hair speaks out.
    Kuroo walks over and places his arm around her shoulder, pulling her in. I felt my blood boil when he touched her, but I pretended to not care.
     "Yep, that's her! In the flesh." He says, smirking, eyeing me.
    I roll my eyes and pull out my PSP, throwing in a game and starting it up.
      The team began bombarding her with questions. It was stupid. Just last month they were saying she was too loud and annoying for them to watch. Now, they're all over her, and I hate it.
    She's mine.